tuscl

Why I Love Strip Clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This Monday morning I texted my CF Sansa, asking what days she was working. She replied Tues and Thurs, and I said I would see her Thursday.

Then another hot dancer named Cersei--blonde hair, big tits--texted me, saying, "Are you coming to see me today, sexy?" What could I do but say yes?

When I walked into the club, Cersei was talking to a guy, but she dropped him and came right over to me. As I'm talking to her I see my CF Sansa sitting at the bar with a customer. So what she had told me was not true.

When Cersei was up on stage, Sansa came over and told me that the customer had called her and so she had come in. She wanted to be sure to see me Thursday. She said she loved me.

When Cersei got off stage, she said that Sansa was so fake and that she was the one who really cared for me.

Of course, this is all BS. But I don't care. Where else but in a strip club would hot girls in their 20's be fighting over me?

8 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago

Cool story, Ser Jack, but what of Lady Margaery?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    "Where else but in a strip club would hot girls in their 20's be fighting over me"?

It might also happen in your dreams?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I'm Cliff Clavin bitch.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF has bragged that she "stole" me from another dancer. I still see the other gal OTC from time to time but I swell like a peacock when she says she stole me.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    plus 1 Steve229

wow you know Game of Thrones has gone mainstream with strippers start taking on the names. If you find a stripper named Melisandre stay away she's bad news.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    jack – if I remember correctly you are around 65 y/o.

Now I know how you always kid around w/ your posts – so I’m sure you’d really rather be w/ a sweet lady your own age that would truly love you for who you are
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Jack-If you keep up hogging all the ladies, it's off to the Wall for you.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know the feeling jack. I've got the same thing going on. In fact I told the one that told me about it, that they shouldn't be fighting over my dick. That there was plenty to go around. She agreed. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it. LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion