tuscl

Condom broke

Saturday, April 12, 2014 6:31 PM
Serious guys it broke and CIP!! What are the next steps I should take?

30 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Juice's 18th kid on the way? :-) Think you should know the drill by now.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Use your own condom, not the cheap one in the skank's purse
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Never use a used condom. If you do don't forget to turn it inside out so it will be clean and ready to go again ;)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ask farmerart for a job and flee to the north woods where they don't have phones
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    There's always The Nightswatch.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Please help guys I am nervous. The drugs and alcohol are wearing off. I find her too bee hot though. What should I do?
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Are you worried about babies or bugs?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    You have to learn how to say "congratulations" not "are you gong to keep it"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Since you're father seemed to be absent in your life, I shall be your guiding light. 1. Stop worrying. What's done is done. 2. Wrap up your a Whopper the next time before he leaves the drive thru. 3. Kids are great.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If a father is created, and assuming she was a dancer and not, say your wife, then a visit to Jerry Springer and a DNA test might be the next step.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Get a lawyer
  • ime
    10 years ago
    @slick The North Remembers
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I am more worried about stds I think we would make a beautiful kid together
  • JacksonEsskay
    10 years ago
    Get tested immediately and also again regularly for at least 1 year. Certain diseases can take time to detect (especially HIV). Do not have unprotected sex until you are certain you are disease free. Use two condoms when having sex to lessen the chance of transmission to your partner.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @IME-I agree. That's why The North doesn't mess with Essos. The Dothrakai would eat the White Walkers for linchar.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The Dothrakai Laugh!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The Dothrakai Laugh!
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    Caprisun69 - If it isn't already obvious, you need to GO GET CHECKED OUT. There has to be a clinic somewhere in your area. Also I'd pay for those morning-after pills for her if I were you, unless you want to pay child support for the next 18 years or so....
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Hire Alucard as a nanny.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    @Sippy_Cup I don't poke holes in condom's. I never have & never will. That post about poking holes in condom's was just for fun
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Don't worry about it. If your dick hasn't fallen of by now, you're ok. Trust me. I'm a doctor.
  • big_d_2011
    10 years ago
    Get tested. Not sure what can be done right now but getting tested at 3 weeks and then 3 months is where you start. A 6 month test will be conclusive for 99% of people.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Mo'head...as a doctor you're ALSO supposed to ask if his dick has turned purple or bright green. Either of those is ALMOST as bad as having it fall off.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Pray.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Can I just go too the health dept for free and get them too check me out? Can I use an alias when I check in like juicebox69?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Get ready for paternity payments! The upside is that dieting on your net income will be easy.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Stop using a rubber when you jack off.
  • elemental23
    10 years ago
    Was she on her cycle? Is it likely she's infected ie uses drugs, especially ones done by injection? If both those answers are no, chances are very slim for HIV. But go to docs and get the panel done and repeat two more times over the next year or so to be safe.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Get snipped for next time. This time just get the standard STD test and don't worry about it. I would have asked her right away if she's on any other birth control; most pros don't rely just on condoms for that. Condoms are for disease prevention more than pregnancy protection for them.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    If you did not give her any personal info then catching something is you biggest worry. Tip her extra and bail.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion