tuscl

OT:Road Meal

Thursday, April 10, 2014 4:39 AM
It was around midnight when I left Tropical Lei this Tuesday evening. Once again, your brother Slick had a cumtastic time in the VIP with KK. All that erotic action left me hungry. Thank the Gods, both Old and New, that In n Out is right down the street. At the In n Out drive-thru I order two burgers-one cheeseburger and one Double-Double, both "animal style". I ordered the Double-Double for home and the cheeseburger for the road. Does anybody else do this? You order one to eat in your car(or truck, like me). By the way, that Double-Double never made it home.

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I am jealous... I wish we had In n Out here. I do that sometimes. If im starving enough to do fast food I intend to eat some of it at home and it never works out that way.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @slick - eat in the car? Not if you're riding with me, buddy!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^^what do you do at Jack in the Box?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-I always drive-it's the mans job to drive.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Fuck you Slick. We don't all have In n Out burger you insensitive clod. But to answer the question, yea I do it sometimes. It depends how far away it is from home and what I'm driving. Not so much if its close to home or if I've got to shift, but if its auto or a long way home its on...
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a burger today-Whimpy
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    I don't eat fast food often, so one meal takes care of me on the road and at home. I get to eat a tasty burger with greasy fries (or onion rings) in the car, and experience the runs when I get home. Whenever I'm west of the Mississippi, I look for the following chains that are lacking on the East coast, in this order: 1) in-n-out 2) jack in the box 3) Carl's jr (aka Hardee's)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Wendy's double burger. After a night of drinking with a load blowing finish, nothing beats it in my opinion.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Never after a club, but once while driving to Ohio I made a stop at a Krystal drive up. Saw a sign for a bag of Krystals. Sounded perfect. I ordered and paid. Didn't read the print that it was 12 of them. A few almost made it to Ohio. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Without exception, I am always starving after a BJ in the VIP. Fast food is the only option available at that time of night, and in and out is by far my first choice. I usually only get it when I am in COI. You are a lucky man.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    You guys need to add Five Guys to your list of burger joints. It's sort of the East Coast In and Out.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ we have 5Guys and Smash Burger. Smash Burger wins. How about Freddys Steak Burgers. They have awesome Turtle Sundaes
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ATAC, I've seen Five Guys in S. Florida, but they look like a walk in/sit down place. Heard they were good, but have yet to sample.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    We don't have In n Out. There is a White Castle I could stop at on the way home from the strip club, but I never liked White Castle.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ATAC, I like Five Guys, but they don't have a drive through window and they are not open late at night, so hitting them after a club visit is not an option for many. I suppose that it would be a good option for those day shift patrons though.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    White Castle all the way. It's the *only* suitable late-night-eat-on-the-way-home place. Taco Bell would be ok, if it weren't so messy.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    A large carne asada burrito from Roberto's, Boberto's or any of the numerous Mexican places around here.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Try eating this burger while driving. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion