tuscl

Another fat stripper question.

Clubber
Florida
When some post TUSCL topics, I think of related topics, such as the tat threads. Her's another...

chessmaster posted "How often are strippers really fat?"

My question is:

Given a choice between a somewhat heavy dancer that will make you happy in VIP or a "10" that might just put you to sleep from boredom, which would you take?

I would try to find middle ground, but I didn't give that as a choice. In the above, I'd opt for Miss Happy.

21 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    In real life there are always more than two options. However in this hypothetical situation limited to these two choices I would choose the somewhat heavy girl if (1) she has a pretty face, and (2) happy means sex and not just a good lap dance with a happy ending. If either of these two conditions were not met then I choose staring at Ms boring'a beautiful body.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I would be happy
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    For a fat girl, she didn't sweat much. :)
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    A heavy dancer won't/can't make me happy. I'll take my chances with the the 10, as you only said "might" be boring.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The 10.

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Like Dolfan said, if the 10 only *might* put me to sleep,
    I'll take my chances with her. All else not already specified being equal, that is.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Neither. rather play 18.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've never seen a 10, so if there was one I'd like to stare at her and take my chances. But if she's just another pretty girl, give me the fat girl who floats my boat. I love sex with chubby women as much as with the spinners.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    10 all the way. Fat chicks don't make me happy in any room. I'd rather risk being bored than risk being crushed.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'll play by the rules but with an asterisk*. I'll take the fat chick. That being said, only boring people get bored. I'm never bored.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I'll go with the happy fat girl. It is about having a good time in the end.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Slick: I agree that only boring people get bored, as I'm quite good with getting entertainment value in almost any situation. This is why I said I'd take a chance on the 10. I would hope to get a different kind of value other than a great lap dance and sparkling personality the fat chick presents. It would be like looking at a work of art. But...

Since I don't believe anyone is a 10, I'll take the sure thing.
  • snowtime
    10 years ago
    I'll take the boring 10. Too many fat girls in real life.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    snoe,

I see beautiful, even 10's, most days in my normal travels. They don't bore me and are nice to look at. But they are't nude. :)
  • dickmaxon
    10 years ago
    fat chicks try harder :L
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    The fat girl might try harder, yes. But I would chose the 10 because all she would be doing is dancing in front of me anyway. So I wouldn't be that bored.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Ever see a fat girl and a really skinny girl that are BFFs, and think "if I could just average them out..."
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-Every now & then.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Boring 10. I like the challenge of getting her to expand her limits
  • tempest666
    10 years ago
    Chances are the fat chick will have a better personality. I'm not sticking up for them but this is what I've observed.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    There used to be a dancer at one of my local clubs who was just built like a Sherman tank and had one costume but just to counterpoint all of that, never met a tattoo that she didn't like.

I guess she appealed to some but not me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion