tuscl

Ch-ch-Changes...

Given the chance, what would you change about your favorite club(s)?

24 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Mine: Serve mix drinks & lose the pasties

(Those are actually Virginia code, so in real life I give the club a pass)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Lower the price of VIP. Oh yeah, new carpet and chairs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Make me the owner!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The obvious.

Self parking and eliminate the bathroom perv
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-Then what do you expect me to do when I'm not on this site?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    VIP rooms with locking doors. One club *used* to have one, but they converted it to an office.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    1. Turn the brunettes into blondes
    2. Give the natural, flat-chested dancers breast implants
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Let me see. My club has self-park, no cover until 8, a private insiders club, $20 drink cards loaded with $25, a fee shot until 7, best looking dancers in Providence and the largest and most private cr's. Leave it be.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    steve229, yeah I'm in VA too, I'd also lose the pasties too

The other thing I'd do is lower the lap dance prices so they don't START at $50

Technically, the Paper Moon does offer table side dances, but these are total air dances (you'd be better off flushing your loot down the toilet than buying one of these), so in my mind they don't exist.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Better music; my main club is still stuck in the 90's dance music, and rarely plays decent rock.

Also I wish they were more liberal with extras!!!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Turn the brunettes into blondes"

Jack for the Win!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Still laughing at that one Slick
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I would takebaway the wristbands for vip and eliminate the guys counting dances
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Ah, less white girls and more Asian, Black and Hispanic.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Hotstuff-I concur with the dance requirement. Like a comedy club-2 drink minimum.
  • chattguy123
    10 years ago
    Lower drink prices. 5.75 for a beer.... add a billboard at the entrance that shows who is on the line up for the night so that i dont have to waste time scouting if noone i find attractive is there. And more attentive waitstaff. You get pissed off when i go to the bar now...should have thought of that before you decided to dissappear and smoke for a hour.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I guess the only issue I have with the club I frequented the most is the rising dance prices. $20 a lapper would have me there much more often. Somehow, the $30+ dances seem to have crossed some kind of line with me.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    More VIP rooms and more privacy in them.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    For my favorite club, it would be nice if they had new dancers. Too many of them are the same ones from 5 (or more) years ago. AFAIK, there is only 1 dancer there under 30 (and I never get dances from her).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Make the clubs bigger so PLs are not on top of each other on busy nights and one could perhaps have a bit of privacy while getting a dance w/o having to go to VIP and w/o having PLs right next to you while you are trying to enjoy your dance.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I hate change because it clunks around in my pants when the stripper grinds on me.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    fresh (quality) talent... although I realize this is easier said than done
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Hotstuff69babi

What you need to understand is that, from the club's perspective, you (the stripper) are a customer of the club too. You're paying them for the opportunity to solicit a business transaction with the opposite sex just like the male customers are. The difference is that your cover charge (tipout) is higher so that the male-female ratio is skewed enough to maximize profit for the club.

As far as the club is concerned, management couldn't give two fucks if you sold a thousand dances or zero. At the end of the day they're still going to get their tipout from you.

If I sat in a club for five hours one night and no dancers stopped by to sell me dances, the manager wouldn't give a shit if I said something about it. Why would he? He's already made his drink and cover charges off of me before I even saw the entire rotation. He's going to tell me the exact same thing he would tell a stripper with a similar complaint about no one spending: "Oh well...nothin' we can do. See ya tomorrow."

One day I'm going to come down there and give the girls a very basic team meeting on microeconomics.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    $7 floor dances like the ones commonly served in Arizona!

Dayum, I miss those prices.

Better bring those prices up here so I can have more fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion