tuscl

Atlanta stripper found dead alongside road.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, April 3, 2014 7:16 PM
26 year-old Angela Rabottle a.k.a Climax was found dead on the side of the road in Atlanta. Rabottle has been missing since March 26, 2014 and her family and friend has been on search to find the known Atlanta stripper. Unfortunately, today their search has ended when road workers found Rabotte lifeless body on Arcado Road at Lilburn Industrial Trail Way. Atlanta Police Department has reported that her body has been on the side of the road for two days. Rabotte was last seen dropping of her daughter of on Friday before heading to an Atlanta party.Two days before Rabotte body was found a suspect was arrested in connection with the missing 26 year-old stripper. This case is still being investigated and we will keep you informed on the news that may unfold. Our condolences goes out to Angela Rabotte 3 year-old daughter and Family.

18 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    "Atlanta Police Department has reported that her body has been on the side of the road for two days." They let a body sit by the side of the road for two days that was in plain view? Crack police squad they have going down there in Atlanta
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    How close to Follies?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Follow up story with video. [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I've had a Climax many times in Atlanta clubs, but I don't think it was this one.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What a sad, shitty story. Now her daughter is motherless. Tragedy.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    People suck. The world should end and God needs to try again.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    tragedy
  • Rachelmmm
    10 years ago
    Does anybody know what club she worked at? Sad
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A report on usasexguide said the she worked at Strokers.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Bad joke. Maybe she just had a stoke?
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Investigators need to check the past 2AMs. Could be a case of friendly fire.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Was she killed by someone? Tragic regardless.
  • Timbuck12
    10 years ago
    I was at Follies today and one of the girls said she worked there, at Follies, on nightshift. I can't confirm that. Very sad story though, regardless of whether she was a stripper or not.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It's not about being shocked. It's about empathy.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Juice my brother, you know I find many of your antics hilarious. But give this one a rest. We don't know what happened to her but there is nothing funny about a young woman dying or a kid losing her mother. Just back off my friend - I know you're a gentle soul at heart. Behave appropriately.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Amen, Zip!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    zip, You know what they say about a leopard and it's spots.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What an ass hole Juice, et al. One of my favorites brought it up with me at Follies today and told me that she and her room mate have decided to not do any dates with customers unless they go together.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion