tuscl

I Don't Pay Hookers For Sex...

Thursday, April 3, 2014 5:48 AM
...I will, however, pay strippers for sex.

32 comments

• RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    My success with strippers may be low compared to most guys, but I do have a very high success rate when it comes to greasing bouncers!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Cheer up RBD. Even if your success rate is that low, at least you're not fucking the $60 skanks that juice likes so much and Dougster isn't fucking anything at all - even the hoes at the legal brothels won't have him. See? It ain't so bad after all. You could be one of those two ass clowns instead. Remember, glass half full RBD. ;) Oh, and be careful how much you talk about greasing bouncers 'cause it gets juice and Dougster very excited. They have a fixation on fags and other mens' asses and juice is notorious for posting creepy threads about other guys' penises. See, it ain't so bad after all, now is it? :) LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I bought a pair of Hooker Headers once.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Just because I prefer to grease bouncers than to have sex with strippers doesn't mean I'm gay! Oh, and my favorite time was when I greased this bouncers at The Outhouse in Kansas.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "Oh, and be careful how much you talk about greasing bouncers 'cause it gets juice and Dougster very excited. They have a fixation on fags and other mens' asses" LOL!!! Got that right.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Amazing how much of a liking alutard has taken to RickyBoy. Especially given RickyBoy's unapologetic, routine drinking and driving and infidelity. I guess alutard is willing throw all these supposed ideals of his away at the drop of a hat. But who is surprised by that? (Not only is alutard a complete faggot but he is also a complete idiot.)
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    I wonder if alutard would allow me to grease him sometime?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Talk of drinking and infidelity on a strip club site. Imagine that. Someone some space on the front page of tomorrow's newspaper for that earth shattering story. ;) For all my sins, and they are many, at least they are understandable by most guys on a strip club website. Whether one agrees or disagrees, at least most here can understand the temptations involved. But nobody, except perhaps someone who shares a similar condition, understands the need of a grown man to troll a website, especially when he has nothing of value to add. Is it a desperate cry for attention? A way to cope with unabated loneliness? A means to strike back at guys who remind you of the one who pulled down your underoos as a child and stole your innocence? Some combination of the above? Some other mental condition altogether? I guess only the fucked up few will ever understand. Good times. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    That's right RickyBoy, drinking and driving and putting your wife at risk of cervical cancer and STD via BBFS with strippers is just not a big deal. Excellent reasoning!
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Hey, there's a very good reason for my drinking and driving and putting my wife at risk of cervical cancer and STDs via BBFS with strippers. The reason? I just don't give a fuck if I put others at risk of grave physical harm or disease because I only think about myself and my immediate needs. Besides the legal limits for drinking are far too low. A real man (like me) can handle much more than those limits. Maybe triple or quadruple it!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ riiiight!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    "Extra extra, read all about it! Man drinks at strip club, fucks a stripper and then drives home!" Oh yeah, that's novel. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Knowingly drives way above the limit because a) though he claims he such "a real man" is too scared to just tell his wife he was out drinking and needed to take a cab home. Yep, some "real man". b) just doesn't give a fuck about the risk he puts other at, because not having to confront his is more important, because of what a slimy little pussy he is
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    What I said in that post is that the legal limit is very low and easy to hit, and it is. I also called you a bitch, and you are. ;) What's worse though is that you are a bitch who trolls a strip club website. Seriously dude, whatever could motivate a grown man to do that?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Oh wait, but let's get out that breaking news: "Man drinks and then drives home from strip club AFTER exceeding a .08 BAC!" Whew, it was good that we got all that out. After all, that never happens at strip clubs. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I don't understand why you think you have to drink and drive. Why not just call a cab? Oh wait. I do know. You are too much of a pussy to just tell your wife you were out drinking. So you'd rather put other people at risk of grave physical harm than just tell her. Yeah, some "real man" you are. And then you whole reasoning that the limits are too low. Like you know better than those who have studied the matter scientifically. Question for you RickyBoy: Do you remember the article you posted admitting you have "personality damage". What have you learned about the nature of your "personality damage" since you wrote that article? LOL!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I love how think drinking and driving is a big joke RickyBoy. Incredible how far up your ass your head is. Guess it's all due to the "personality damage" you yourself have confessed.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I love how think drinking and driving is a big joke RickyBoy. Incredible how far up your ass your head is. Guess it's all due to the "personality damage" you yourself have confessed.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    And the war still going strong
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    What a pussy. But maybe I'm being too harsh. Hey, thanks for that PSA Fraudster. Thank goodness you'll never be at risk of losing your life to those .08ers since you'll never be out st a strip club at night. Instead you'll be trolling a strip club board, because...well...who the heck knows why you're even here, but you seem to enjoy it. ;) I've now seen the light. Maybe the next time I'm at the Outhouse in the middle of nowhere KS, or some club in the woods of CT, or one of the hundreds of other clubs located in remote areas, I'll recommend that they erect a cab stand out front. After all, all those .08ers leaving the club are obviously a menace and would no doubt they would take a cab if they could. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I understand, RickyBoy, it's just your "personality damage" that makes you think guys who take a cab when they are over the limit are "pussies" and its "real men" like you who drink and drive. Same real man who stays at home for months on end when both your favorites are working. After all, if one saw you talking to the other she would get mad, and your "real man" self just couldn't deal with that. No comment on what you've learned about your "personality damage" since you wrote that "Why I do this" article though, I see. What a surprise that is! Lol! As I've always maintained you are a complete homo!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Not just a troll, but a sissy troll who doesn't even trust himself enough to know when he's had enough. Then again, you probably have other moral objection to drinking and any number of other vices anyway. You seem like the type - scared and insecure. ;) Man, I thought that I was damaged, but someone really broke you good. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised. After all, only a truly fucked up person would find enjoyment in trolling a website anyway.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Nice try to equivocate between drinking and drinking and driving RickyBoy. Oh, you are so sly and clever to think people might think you can be okay with the first but not the latter! Fuck you're a retard. I have no problem with people drinking. Drinking and driving is a problem though. Only someone with your "personality damage" would pretend they can't see the difference or be so deluded in their thinking they think there is no difference. And some bad news. You just threw your latest friend alutard under the bus. (Seems a pattern with you - you did the same thing to txtittyfan re: day-trading). alutard is the one against drinking in general. Hence, according to your own words, "scared and insecure". (A good term for you, however. A guy who couldn't even "just ask" strippers for sex for ten years but thought you had to wear a suit to impress them first.) Nice that you are finally admitting to being "damaged", though. "Personality damaged" even. I'll ask again - in the time since you wrote that article have you learned anything more specific about what the nature of your "personality damage"? I'm wonder (oh boy, do I wonder) if it has a specific name, for instance. :-) LOL!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Ah, so you purportedly don't object to drinking, you just need others to tell you when you've had enough. Got it. Thanks for the distinction. :) Sissy troll indeed. You'd think that since you're trolling here anyway that you'd at least pretend to have some balls. Then again, I'm guessing that he's the type who likes to be told what to do - if you know what I mean. ;)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Any other PSAs you'd like to share with us girly man? How about drive the speed limit and buckle up, because IT'S THE LAW? Oh, and should we make sure to have a dental dam ready the next time we go down on a girl? How about avoid red meats and fatty foods? Maybe I had it all wrong. I've always assumed that you spend all day and night trolling this site because you're homebound due to a physical condition. Could it be a mental illness instead?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Could it be a mental illness instead? " Ok, got it Rick. People who are opposed to drinking and driving are mentally ill and/or pussy. Makes perfect sense! Actually though, you must be thinking of your own self-confessed "personality damage". That sounds suspicious close to a clinical term you know. Have you been trying to put us on all these years and knew all along but just denied it for fun? Was it this "personality damage" of yours that forced you to drop out of the corporate world? When you gonna 'fess up?
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    You know Dugly got slammed bad when he trots out the alternates this hard.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Looks it's "rickdugan" who is the one using "alternates" in this thread. You (jester214), "RickyBoyDugan", and alutard. Pretty sure he doesn't control Sippy_Cup though. :-)
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you Dugly! I've been hiding under rock after staxwell's post which humiliated me. Anyway, I only came back because of thrashing you were laying on RickyBoy. You attack one of my aliases you attack them all. Fuckin' fuck everything. Especially staxwell. Probably one of your aliases anyway.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    ^Lol, as per dugly makes my point for me.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    And just makes mine for me!
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you Dugly! You know that passive-aggressives like me hate things they can't control. Like staxwell's post and whomever is using this multiple alias. I'll say anything to make you stop. Even if it doesn't make sense. But it's not working. Fuckin' fuck everything!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion