Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

rainning 3'$ on stage

LarryBird33

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many do you toss ?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I once got 50 $2.00 bills before going. It got the dancers' attention because it was different. If I like a dancer I'll tip $5 to $10 during a 3 song set; if I don't care for her looks or attitude I'll tip $1 or $2 during a 3 song set ( or, more often, go to the men's room).

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hey Larry, how about around the back, off the dance pole, right between the dancers boobs?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Can't hit the 3's like Larry, so I post up, go for the easy lay-up, $1 x 5 per dance for my faves

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"Larry Bird can still make it rain."

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

I tossed my cookies once after too much Jaeger.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement