tuscl

Getting Good GFE

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:44 AM
My CF gave me some really good GFE last night. Maybe she appreciated me coming in on a snowy night, but she was definitely on her A game. It had all the elements I like: She spotted me as soon as I walked in the door and made a beeline for me, giving me a big hug before we sat down together. We had drinks and dinner and she caught me up on her doing, club intrigue and the like. We sat close together, lots of hand holding and mutual fondling under the table. We talked about the Academy Awards, and of course she said we needed to go see a movie together. She talked about how much fun we could have "hangin out" together. When I was suitably warmed up, we moved to the naughty corner. Her dances were slow and sensual, she would lean in close, run her hands thru my hair, kiss my cheek or ear lightly and whisper enticements "I'm having so much fun," "I'm getting a little turned on - maybe more than a little," all SS, but it had the desired effect on me. But what really set me off was when she leaned in for some soft kisses on the lips. It was so unexpected (the lapdance area is really not that private, but the club was also very dead) and so pleasurable I almost had a LDK. After we settled up, and as I was getting ready to leave, she gave me a serious look and in her normal voice said, "I really do enjoy it when you come in". I went to the men's room before heading home to wipe the lipstick off my cheeks and lips. When I looked in the mirror I noticed that I had a perfect lipstick kiss in the middle of my forehead, lol. So what makes a good GFE session for you?

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I had an amazing GFE last night, too. First, I was berated for being late for dinner and for forgetting the wine. Then she informed me(ordered me) that we'd be visiting her Nana on Sunday for lunch. That was followed by being told that I was going to help her lowlife brother move on Saturday. Finally, after dinner(where I was yelled at and emasculated), she happened to have a headache so we went to bed. To sleep. That's what I call a real world GFE.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @slick - lol, yes sometimes the fantasy is better than the real thing P.S. only a GF? Sounds more like a wife ;)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-I'm just fooling. I'm still at work. Graveyard for the brave hard.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Slick, are you married to MY wife?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Steve.. that's pretty much how my sweetie treats me. She's fun to sit with.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds good to me steve. I have had a few experiences like that
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    What are all the things in a GFE session with a stripper? I only know about making out.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "If you didn't fuck her, than that's not a GFE, Steve." Back in the dark ages (the '90s) when strip club interweb conversation first started moving from usenet discussion groups to the web, the first group I'd ever seen use the term "girlfriend experience" was in strip club discussion groups and forums, and it was to describe exactly the kind of experience described by the OP. I'm not sure exactly when the term got appropriated by the FS crowd, but it warms my heart to see the retro use of the original term by the OP. You crazy kids and your fancy rock music.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    You're funnier than Alucard.
  • yndy
    10 years ago
    Decent article: [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    While steve229 never actually came out and said he *did* get more than teased, neither did he say he didn't. He might just have been exercising discretion. :)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    IDK gmd, Steve's story didn't seem to leave much out. Dinner, drinks, semi-naughty LDs in an open LD area, pay-up and clean lipstick. I have to agree with cflock that this doesn't seem to be true GFE, unless one is talking about junior high GFE, lol.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "unless one is talking about junior high GFE" She wears my letterman jacket on her smoke breaks, so we're definitely going steady, but we haven't "gone all the way" yet ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I find that kissing is one of the hardest parts of the GFE to get. Sex and blow jobs may be problem but many girls say no to kissing. I've had girls say yes to BBBJ and no to kissing. And no, I don't have bad breath, I brush my teeth, I use mouthwash, I do have all of my teeth, so that's not the reason. Anyone else have this experience?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @steve229: Dude! You weren't supposed to admit it! :) @JohnSmith69: "Anyone else have this experience?" Yup. Happens all the time. It seems to be too intimate for some.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion