tuscl

Dancer reviews

Monday, March 24, 2014 2:12 AM
[view link] You're welcome.

13 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Thanks, Gal. But I don't live in California.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But jack -- surely you'll visit at some point (though I have to say I prefer the Bay Area to LA).
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    California is still in the US? I thought they ran out of money and Putin annexed them into Russia.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    I do realize this is only CA, but like mentioned, a lot of you will at some point visit. I'll be on the lookout for dancer reviews in other states.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-The Mexicans and Chinese got Cali on lock. Those Ruskies better find greener pastures.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Cali has not been part of the US for decades. Nice place to NOT visit or live ICK. I was in a hotel the other day and had limited tv selections. I had one of those looking for a place to live shows and they were looking at condo's. They are were 1100 to 1200 sq. ft. for $500,000 and almost $1000 per month fees. Why anyone would pay 1/2 million for an apartment with no actual value then still pay rent of $1K per month to live in a state where they already confiscate 10% sales tax and over 7% state income tax for a grand total (without considering the highest property taxes in the USA) 35% fed tax + 7.1% state tax + 10% sales tax = 52.1% and that is just on your income if you add gas tax, automobile wheel tax, personal property tax, and property taxes you are pushed up close to 70% of you income paid in taxes. If it weren't for the rest of the US California would be a third world country.. bankrupt with a corrupt tin pot dictator in charge OHHH Wait it is like a third world country: bankrupt and does have a tin pot corrupt petty politician in charge. My mistake!
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I'd love to see these going up at the STRIPPERWEB. Could you imagine the reactions? Girls would deny deny deny about things they did and then turn on each other about how they're supposed to stick together and hustle the men out of money without doing anything but looking good. The explosion would probably be felt as far away as a small earthquake.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I would have to agree with SlickSpic and Tiredtravler
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The democrats plan to fix California's high tax problem. Their plan works by raising everyone else's taxes way up, plus premiums you pay for health insurance. Then California will be normal.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol Slick - ain't that the truth!
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Pretty good web site for southern California. If you're heading to northern California and the Bay area, you might check out myredbook. I found the San Francisco strip clubs to be over priced and disappointing. If your California visit take you to San Diego, do yourself a favor and take your passport and make the short trip to Hong Kong and Adelitas in Tijuana.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Maybe Founder could consider adding this type of feature to tuscl. It would be very helpful for other parts of the country besides Cali.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I have to admit that while I would *read* such reviews, I would be unlikely to actually contribute to them, except to call out a ROB or other shady dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion