tuscl

FinDom

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A stripper I know hasn't been dancing much lately. Then she revealed on Facebook that she is making good money as a findom (or FinDom). I had no idea what that was, and had to look up the term on the Urban Dictionary:

"findom
A combination of 2 words: financial domination. Financial domination is a very real fetish involving a submissive being "forced" to give money to the Dominant. Terms like money slave, paypig, moneypig, walletslave, wallet rape are all part of the play involved in this type of Domination and submission.
Some men are very turned on by and seek out findom Mistresses and are aroused by the act of submitting so completely to a Dominant Female."

Who knew this was even a thing? It seems that the paypig buys stuff for the FinDom or just gives her money directly and does not get sex for it. It sounds like being married.

13 comments

• knightwish
    11 years ago
    @jackslash

FinDom is a ton of work for the women. Because she has to do truly conflicting work. On the one hand the guy wants to feel robbed in game. On the other hand he can't genuinely feel he isn't getting his money worth. So she's got to exploit him terribly for money and then offer services (selling time) which is often spent humiliating him for not having given her enough money. She's always got to come up with new humiliations. These relationships are super unstable because FinDom customers are flakes. Most doms won't even handle this breed of customer, it has become a speciality.

If your dancer friend can do this sort of work. She's a seriously awesome actress and can get inside your head. Have fun with her doing whatever activities you are into.
  • steve229
    11 years ago

"Drop and give me 20, worm!"
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    There is gonna be some buyer's remorse in that game I tell ya!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck that shit is right
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If you want to burn money like that why not just follow txtittyfan's financial advice instead?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    That explains these two girls I met at the mall via the internet years ago. Despite my money, they said I was not their preferred type. They said they like to play "blackmail games" with married men. Fuck that
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I have never had dances with this stripper. She is a friend of other dancers I like. She is thin and attractive but not my type.

My understanding is that she uses Twitter and Skype to communicate with guys. She will tweet that she wants some stuff--perfume or clothes or money--and guys will give her what she wants.

I have lost respect for her. To me this FinDom is worse than providing sex for cash.

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I knew a stripper that got $700 TO EAT PIZZA WITH THIS FAGGOT.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Don't even get me started with nipple clamps.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not The Kid's cup of tea. To each their own.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have a sister in law who would be great at this it sounds. However she is already married and forcing her husband to spend everything he has. I don't understand why any guy would enjoy this.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Many married men may already feel like their wives are experts at findom. They already spend most of their money and make them feel guilty if they do not fork it over. At least that's the impression I get from some marriages.

Someone asked me last night why I wasn't married. I should have said I'm not insane.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @tumblingdude... $700 to eat pizza with a dude. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Did the dude jizz on it first or something? Was it after she gave him a rimjob? There has got to be more to it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion