tuscl

Chicagoland

Jtmonger
Indiana
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:59 AM
Ok so I find myself headed to the chicago area and have just one free evening. Where to go ?? And why Skybox Club O Arnies Thanks J

13 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Arnies is an extras club, so that's what to expect. Skybox is like a nude version of Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Villiage. Cheap dances, decent girls. Never been to Clb O but it gets mixed reviews. I like Heavenly Bodies because it has cheap booze, good food, good dances with the right girls and it's easy to get to. Parking is safe too. Don't expect extras. Take out is available but only from a select few girls.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Avoid the clip joints close to downtown such as VIP's and Pink Monkey. Those two clubs will have your wallet empty before you even sit down. They make their money off dumb, horny tourists.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    ^^ Yes. Chicago proper is to be avoided. There are 3-4 clubs around Arnies that you should read the reviews for. Be aware Harvey is one of the worst neighborhoods in the country! The Admiral Theatre is worth checking out but is very expensive, and it's not big on extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    You can get w/e you want @ Arnie’s – but that club is 100% black – so unless you are into the chocolate; or happen to be in the mood for it; it may or may not be your type of place at all.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Shitbox (skybox) the last time I was there it was terrible. Got 3 for $50 and shortly after we sat down a fat slug bouncer came and sat in a chair across from the booth and watched. I left and really got pissed when the girl at the coat check refused to give my coat without a $5 tip even though you pay up front to check. Club O is OK on the right night. No extras no matter what is promised. Club 390 has lookers and fun with the right girl 390 and Club O are expensive. Atlantis is supposedly better than it was. If you are a crazy you could got to Gary.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    sinclair is spot on IME. Admiral is an option if you're only going to look.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    I've had some good times at Atlantis...this is my go to club in the SC wasteland that is Chicago.
  • Jtmonger
    10 years ago
    Hmmmm just like the reviews ... Mixed on where to go !
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – sinclair knows his SC shit and he is from the Chicago area – o/w you can just go to a SC and if the vibe/scene is not your thing; drive over to another one (unless the cover charge in these SCs is very high thus making a scouting trip a bit expensive).
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    From the 3 clubs you named, I assume that you're concentrating on the south suburbs. Note: Heavenly Bodies is OK (for a bikini bar), and the 5-for-$50 (or $60 -- more privacy upstairs) can be a lot of fun with the right dancer, but if you're in the Chicago Heights area, HB is not at all "easy to get to", it's a long drive with lots of tolls on the Tri-State. As already pointed out, Arnie's is known as an extras club with almost 100% black dancers and customers -- not that there's anything wrong with that :) I haven't visited [yet]. I've had many good experiences at Club 390, both on weekday afternoons and late on Friday night -- it's a solid and not excessively expensive choice as long as you avoid the VIP room. Free cover from the website, reasonably priced drinks, and $20 high-contact topless lap dances. And there are many beautiful dancers of various ethnicities and body types, some of whom get naked on stage. I've also been to Club O many times, always on weekday afternoons. I think it's currently in a down phase in terms of dancer quality. The last time I was there, on a Thursday afternoon in January, the $20 (topless) dance room was closed. (I think that's a weekday afternoon thing.) The affordable alternative is $30 nude dances. I've enjoyed my few visits to Skybox, where you can get 5 nude dances in a very private curtained booth for $50, but it's been a long time and it might have gone downhill. Free cover from the website and beer for $.50-1.50 (really!). Many beautiful dancers of various races, featuring natural breasts and no clothing whatsoever, will entertain you on stage. Also think about Jimmy's on Lincoln Highway in the Heights, which charges cover only very late on Fri and Sat nights. Among the white trash and hood rats who work there it is possible to find a real looker. High-contact lap dances are $15 topless or $25 nude. Conclusion: If I were to go clubbing in south Chicagoland at night, I would consider: 1. Club 390 2. Jimmy's 3. Skybox
  • ScottyW
    10 years ago
    Hammond Indiana
  • Jtmonger
    10 years ago
    Thanks everyone
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Frankly, I think you are better off finding some other form of entertainment in Chicago. I have gone there many times (went to high school in the west suburbs), but I don't go there for the strip clubs. OTOH, I've never tried any of the south suburban clubs (always the wrong part of town, as it's not close to anyone I know or anything non-SC related I would go to), so take that for what it's worth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion