tuscl

What the heck ?? Clubs listed as nude and are really just topless

Jtmonger
Indiana
Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:19 AM
So had my business day in toledo and thought I would check out some of Toledo's NUDE clubs. Well after looking at tuscl list I had my plan. Sadly every club listed as nude is really just topless. This needs to be updated so this site can be kept up to date. All of toledo is topless.

12 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Submit the changes.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You can get them updated by clicking on the link "Update club details".
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    1. Could it be that you just encountered lazy dancers who wouldn't take off their bottoms? That's a common occurrence. 2. Also, TUSCL's checklist of "nude" vs. "topless" could use some refining in my experience. Sometimes you'll see more than one category checked in club listings. In the "features" section of each club's description, you may find more than one category listed. For Scarlett's in Toledo (I've been there, so I have some familiarity), it currently lists both topless and nude dancers? Well, which one is it? (Other clubs list multiple conflicting descriptions.) In my opinion the most liberal should be noted. It also lists topless lap dances as available. I recall only bikini, but that certainly could have changed since I was there. There should be clear definition of what level of clothing is kept on, on stage, and for lap dances. They can be different within the same club.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    In most jurisdictions one can predict by whether they serve alcohol or not. It is rare for nude clubs to offer alcohol.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The same can be true when it says club features beer & wine only, juice bar and full bar. Which is it? This stuff is easily fixed by filling out the "update club details" at the same time you do a review but who bothers?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I get to clubs all the time that are listed as nude but most of the girls do not take off their bottoms. (Club 390 outside of Chicago and Industrial Strip in Hammond IN) Industrial strip is a g string - pastie club or was the two times I was there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    In many clubs; dancers are nude on stage but keep their bottoms on during LDs – so should that type of club be labeled nude? – or should nude mean nude LDs? – or should their be different categories of nudeness to define the overall nude state of a club (i.e. stage vs LDs)?
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Toledo goes back and forth depending on the whims of local laws and law enforcement. One of the clubs was raided recently and now they all have pasties even in the LD area. That will pass quickly if it hasn't already. Toledo was nude on stage until about five years ago, then was bikini for a little while. Standard these days is topless only on stage and in LD, except as noted above. Some of the girls are so liberal in LD that they might as well be bottomless. Others not so much.
  • mausercat
    11 years ago
    In Canada, liquor is controlled by the provinces, but most Canuck clubs do not find liquor and nudity to be mutually exclusive.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    It is not an uncommon problem. Same with all of the pasties/bikini clubs that are erroneously listed as "Topless." Every time I've posted a correction through the Update Club Details function it has been fixed quickly.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Toledo goes back and forth depending on the whims of local laws and law enforcement. One of the clubs was raided recently and now they all have pasties even in the LD area. That will pass quickly if it hasn't already. Toledo was nude on stage until about five years ago, then was bikini for a little while. Standard these days is topless only on stage and in LD, except as noted above. Some of the girls are so liberal in LD that they might as well be bottomless. Others not so much." Ermita_Nights is correct, I can confirm what he said.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Nude from the top up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion