tuscl

Toledo

Jtmonger
Indiana
Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:33 PM
So I'm going to be in the toledo area on a Tuesday afternoon next week and all I see is a bunch of mixed non descriptive reviews. Anyone have any advise on where fun can be found in or around toledo?

19 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    About 60 miles North of the Border. NO place to have real fun in the Glass City. Advice from a Toledo resident. Ignore the ASSHOLE who posted just after you. A REAL idiot.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Head north young man. Worth the drive. Landing Strip, Flight Club, or lower scale Bogarts. Not much doing in Toledo since Platinum Showgirls burned.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Get thee to Detroit
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I spent a week in Toledo once it was one of the longest weeks in my life and thoroughly sucked. Actually did go to a strip club there with a buddy and it was ok actually, don't remember the name and it was probably 10 years ago.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    From my experience, nothing goes on in Toledo Ohio
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nothing sexually in clubs. It is a decent place to live. Has a nice AAA Baseball club & stadium. A good University & good Hospitals. LOTS of Democrats. :)
  • ime
    11 years ago
    it must have gotten nicer since I was there 10 years ago, place was fucking depressing as shit. It's white trash quotient was just off the charts.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    toledo ohio? you poor, poor bastard. the universe must really hate you. [view link]
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    My current favorite is Pure, second favorite Hush. Most of the rest are useless. Avoid Scarlett's, or at least read the recent reviews and ignore the older ones, it's gone way downhill in the last year. You won't get any extras in Toledo. You'll have to go to Michigan for that. Toledo is strictly for relaxing with the girls over beers. Go straight north on I-275 to Landing Strip, I-75 to Flight Club, or take the back roads and go up Telegraph (past Scarlett's and Pure) to the Toledo-Dix highway, straight to Henry 8 South.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Detroit has some fun clubs for the afternoon but if you are stuck in Toledo, I would try one of the massage parlors. There is an asian massage parlor next to the Deja Vu in Toledo. Also they have Pleasant Boutique an adult video store with glory holes in the back (costs $10 to enter). There is Alexis Road and Telegraph Road that has Kisses Showgirls and then down from there Scarlett's and Pure Showgirls. All three clubs are hit or miss - mostly miss but worth a try. I think they have cheap beers and free buffet at Pure Showgirls during the day (and free day cover).
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I was just at Pure last week and paid $2 for a beer. I think it was around 8pm.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Toledo looks like a real nice shit hole...thanks for the video dr phil
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Ignore the ASSHOLE who posted just after you. A REAL idiot." NO. I am referring to you ASSHOLE [txtittyfag].
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    All the clubs in Toledo are hit or miss unless you find the right dancer.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Toledo looks like a real nice shit hole..." You should try it before saying that. BUT, I'll guess your town is shitty.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I'll defend Toledo. It's a hell of a lot nicer than Detroit.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'll defend Toledo. It's a hell of a lot nicer than Detroit." In terms of Strip clubs no. BUT I'd keep living in Toledo vs. living in Detroit.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    “It's a hell of a lot nicer than Detroit.” geeze what an endorsement. that’s the same claim cleveland makes: [view link]
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Try it, you may like it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion