tuscl

Columbus / Dayton

Jtmonger
Indiana
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 7:58 PM
Going to ohio for business next week and will have some afternoon - 6pm time to kill. One day in Dayton and one in Columbus ? Any high contact clubs ? Any still nude ? Thanks for the help J

7 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Ask either MrPink (sorry if I misspelled it) or maybe tenisbum1776. They may be of some help. I know more about NW Ohio and the Detroit area.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Roadhouse revue in Columbus is nude but they have weird hours. Diamonds cabaret and baby dolls in Dayton area are nude but low mileage.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Kahoots in Columbus is the best for dayshift. Centerfold doesn't open until 2pm and requires prepay for dances. Sirens is too hit or miss. For dayshift in Dayton I would go to harem.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    ss1, Nothing good about Cheeks and Pazzazz any longer?
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Stay away from Roadhouse Revue. It has never been a good club under any name. In Columbus the best dances are at Kahoots. In Dayton your best bet are Living Room, Cheeks or the Harem. Harem has the best dances and Living Room the best looking dancers.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Clubber, Cheeks does not open until 4pm and the poster was looking for an afternoon to 6pm visit. Also cheeks has gone downhill a bit because they limit the 2 for 1 deals to just twice in a row so no more stacking multiple two for 1s.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    ss1, Been over 10 years since I spent time up there. Have no reason to return, but was just interested. Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion