tuscl

Snip, Snip

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Urologists report that the number of vasectomy procedures spike as much as 50 percent during the first weekend of the NCAA tournament.

Personally, I don't want anybody messing around with my boyz.

17 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not in Mexican neighborhoods.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    personally, at some point (in the depressingly not too distant future), I'll be too old to risk any little accidents
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Being a 44 y/o PL who never had kids (by choice); I’ve thought about the snip snip b/c it would be depressing to become a father at my age w/o wanting to be one – but I’m not one to take chances and I would hate to not have my junk working as well as it did b4 the snip snip.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I would ask a member here who has been snipped HOW well or badly intercourse works now.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Hey, it ain't so bad. I had mine after my second daughter was born in 1986. My wife had previously taken all pregnancy precautions - it was my turn.

Ask her if my libido decreased! :-D
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    ^ditto what ATACdawg said. Second daughter in 1992 and closed the baby making factory. Wasn't a big deal and my libido has never been better.
  • bubba267
    11 years ago
    Did it 27 yrs ago. Zero loss in libido. I think I saw a study at one time that linked it to early triggering of male pattern baldness. It may have done that w me, but who knows or cares?
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Had it done because the wife was complaining about worrying and didn't like the pill. They told me it wouldn't affect my libido. The sperm is produced then reabsorbed since it doesn't have anyplace else to go, the pipeline is pinched off. But I'll be damned, it seemed like my libido jumped UP! But be forewarned: they tell you that you need to shoot off up to 70-80 times before they can start to pronounce you sterile, so there's a whole lotta spanking going on. Also, they say that it doesn't hurt, but it sure seemed like that cord reached through my whole body as they tugged and pulled. One cord was okay, the other hurt like hell. Afterwards, just felt like sitting in the recliner for a few days with frozen veggies on my crotch. All that crazy monkey love that was promised for after? Another empty promise from the wife.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the honesty larry
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Had mine done 37 years ago and everything still works. On top of that I take Flomax for an enlarged prostate which causes me to have retrograde ejaculations. Not likely I'll be knocking any body up in this life.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I know a guy that had a vasectomy and a few years later it came undone and had another kid
  • SMOG743
    11 years ago
    I had my glickers snipped 12 years ago after my 3rd child and my wife and I decided we did not want to have any more. Absolutely one of the best things I have ever done.

Procedure was a piece of cake. Have it done on a Friday and sit on a bag of frozen peas the whole weekend. Watch TV. You should be back on your feet by Monday.

I had no loss of function of any kind.

Just one data point.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    A friend who had it done before me told me that my ice bag would me my best friend for about four days. As it turned out, I experienced no discomfort at all.

There are a couple of options. My urologist asked if I wanted reversible or permanent sterilization (my option). In the permanent version the doc takes about 3/8 inch out of the sperm duct and cauterizes both ends. Those suckers can't ever rejoin! The reversible is normally rejoined by microsurgery but in rare circumstances can rejoin themselves.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I was snipped in 1998. Best decision I ever made. Twice I've been threatened with paternity suits and needless to say it was cheap and easy to deal with them.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    It has worked well for me for the last 20 years. No loss of libido, no dysfunction.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I agree with the general consensus here. I had it done 20+ years ago and can tell no difference in libido or physical characteristics.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    What SMOG743 said, exactly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion