tuscl

Dancer does not want my money?

Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:26 PM
Hello comrades. I am fairly new to the hobby and I am just amazed about how unreliable some dancers can be! I was smitten by a young, beautiful latina dancer, so I asked for her cell phone # the second time I got dances from her. I only text her to ask about her schedule because she dances at several clubs. Nothing else. First time I text her, I did not get a response. I saw her at the club a couple of days later and her excuse was that my number was similar to the one from a guy she was ignoring. Fine, at least I knew I did not get a fake number. A week goes by and I text her again. She tells me she is dancing at another club and I should go see her day-shift, Saturday. Fine, it's a long drive but it's a nude club ;-) Fast forward to Saturday and it's a cold, cloudy day with heavy traffic to boot because of a fatal accident. I get to the club, and she's not there. Oh well, I will stay for the PPV boxing match. Did not get dances. I text her Monday to ask about her schedule. She tells me Thursday night at the topless club and Saturday at the Nude club. The topless club is closer so I show up Thursday and she's not there. I stay for two hours, and then leave. I text her Friday to ask if she is still on for Saturday. No reply. I have only gotten dances from her on two occasions at topless clubs and have spent $300+ so far. I have not spent more because she does not show up at the club. Well, at least she is saving me some money, but I just find her behavior very odd. I will not contact her again until Lent passes. I am giving up strip clubs, lol. Anybody ever experienced flakes like this?

24 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds about right
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Strippers are as reliable as the weather. One is better off assuming she will be a flake and then possibly be pleasantly surprised if she’s not – i.e. don’t assume/expect much and you will be less disappointed. One just needs to roll w/ this and know it is part of the game. It may be better to go to the SC w/ the mindset/backup-plan to have a good time w/ another dancer(s) even if she is not there – and sometimes even when they are there; they may be w/ a big spender and you may have to wait your turn – such is stripper world. Also – IMO many strippers have pretty topsy-turvy lives and there often aren’t too many consistent things in their lives – many have kids and S.O.s and they have to juggle all those things plus w/e personal problems they may have – so often they cannot hold “appointments” even if they would like to b/c they may have a lot of other shit going on. And some may even have a bit of a drug problem making them even less reliable.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Most dancers are flakier than my dandruff.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    This is not unusual. It is typical stripper behavior. I told a dancer I wanted to meet her OTC, and she gave me her number. I texted her several times, but she did not respond. I saw her at the club again, and we made a date. She did not show. I called her phone. She answered and I recognized her voice. But she said she was not "Tiffany" and that I should not call her number again. Strippers are flaky, and their use of alcohol and drugs does not help matters. They are also juggling boyfriends, husbands, customers, and their various children by various fathers. I would have nothing to do with them if they were not hot and bangable.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds about right
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "I was smitten by a young, beautiful LATINA dancer," I already like this newbie
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Please don't take offense, but your statement is a bit hard to believe.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Most are flakier than your breakfast cereal.
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    I understand why civies are flakes, but I did not expect that from a stripper who's getting compensation out of the deal. I guess women are flakes, no matter her line of work. That's OK. I got a plan B. I got intel from reading the club reviews here, that another beautiful latina I never approached for a dance is now working day shifts at the topless club. If it wasn't for TUSCL, I would have never found out.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    To answer the question, yes, I think its safe to assume everyone here has experienced flaking out like that. Even it if it was a "I'll be right back" that didn't happen. There are strippers who are pretty reliable, but they are the exception rather than the rule. Some unsolicited advice, try shortening the interval between when you make the arrangement and the date its supposed to happen. As a general rule, strippers don't plan much in advance. On a related note, IME long intervals without contact tend to hurt your case rather than help it. I'm not suggesting being a stalker and txting her every day, but if you haven't been a source of income recently you are likely to be out of sight/out of mind when you text her out of the blue 6 weeks later. Like others have said, you're probably better off just writing her off and finding another. I'll admit though, its easier said than done and every now and again they're worth a little pain in the ass...
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    OP: "I am fairly new to the hobby and I am just amazed about how unreliable some dancers can be!" LOL! Yep. Welcome aboard!
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, gentlemen. @Dolfan - Yes, easier said than done. Especially after she flashed her kitty during the dances and it looked like the one in the ad picture above your post. Innie pussy is hard to come by and I want to see her in her birthday suit at the nude club.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    No not all of us women are flaky. Seems those in the stripping arts have an extra flake gene. I have a great track record in not getting flaked out on. It's a combination of luck and timing (being female helps too). But lately it has been pretty bad. I've had 2 out of the last 3 attempts to meet at the club result in pure flake-outs. At least they texted/phoned an hour or so before we were supposed to meet, but it was an eye opener. These girls are really hurting their potential earnings when they do stupid things like that.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    "Sounds about right" every few posts cracked me up. If I get a number I only give them 2 chances and then tell myself thank you for saving me some money. Most of the time I try to get a number just to see if I can. The chase is half the fun logic. Since most want more money than I want to spend plus it probably won't happen even if I try I get to go with the illusion that I could have fucked her.
  • sagevincent
    10 years ago
    I think when it comes to clubbing it's better to be extemporaneous. If I were you I would probably text the dancer just before going. If she does not respond, I'll save the trip or still go having fun without expectation of seeing her. I am usually more lenient about ITC meeting than OTC, simply because in the former case if the dancer does not show up I can still have some fun. If a dancer stand me up OTC, I would most likely stop seeing her. @Dolfan, I typically assume that when a dancer says "I will be back," it's a euphemism for "I plan to talk to others," unless we explicitly agree to have some dances right after she come back. Other than that, I would wait for one song then forget it if she does not come back.
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    @Bavarian -- $300 for 2 times you likely just aren't paying enough for her to care much. $150 customers are not hard to come by, that's not a good customer level. You are clearly looking to become a regular but aren't spending enough. When that spending level drops (which it usually does with regulars) your showing up is going to be pulling down her average per hour. So she may be trying to blow you off. She probably is a bit of a flake but she's also indifferent. I don't know the level of club you are going to, so I'm not sure what a good customer level is. Guys who do 4hrs in VIP get their calls returned. Guys who do 4 LDs mostly don't.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Maybe it's not the dancer but yourself. Maybe you're not packing enough Frankfurter for her. If she's not impressed by your Schnitzel, how in Hamburg are you going to shoot your Bavarian cream all inside of your Latina dream? Maybe you should trim down the Black Forest and lay off the Cologne.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Bavarian-- Concur with General Staff assessment STOP Implement Plan B with all dispatch STOP Report back with progress --von Moltke, CoS
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    90% or more are flakes. Do them before they do you. Keep an insurance policy or three in your back pocket. This way, you'll always have them on rotation. You'll be able to find one whose not feeling flakey on any given day.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    The way you described it, you should stop texting her, she is not into you. Better go and find someone else. Here is an example of my text to my friend dancer. Basically I'm already friend-zoned and will not be able to go further, but she still sends me text twice or thrice a week. And this is what you probably would shoot for. [view link] A low intensity simple engagement model is what you need bro. The key is having a ton of dancers around you who has your number. They text you and you figure out who to answer back.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    LOL! Excellent joke Slick!
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    Yep, that was good Slick. So I have an update. I texted her Monday asking about her schedule for the week. To my surprise, she replied immediately. Apologized for not getting back to me saying that she had been out of the country. I will give her the benefit of the doubt given that it was spring break. She said that she was heading to the nude club. I did not reply back, I just finished my work at the office. After dinner, I headed to the nude club and she came up on stage 10 minutes after I got there. I tipped her $5 and asked to come get me after she was finished. After freshening up, she came and got me. I spent $200 and tipped $20. She seemed happy. So I got my wish of seeing this stripper nude. I can move on. Sometimes it's just a matter of luck in catching strippers at the right time.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Ha! I've known strippers so unreliable, I won't head to the club unless they text me FROM THE CLUB, because even if I text them 2 hours before the start of the shift and they tell me they're on their way, they may not show up. Lord knows what happens in those mystery 2 hours, but in stripper hours, that's loads of time for some drama
  • GACA
    9 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion