tuscl

If Founder Died...

chukko
Ohio
Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:50 AM
This is just an open discussion about what life would be like if Founder just died in a fatal car accident or something. Who would manage and sustain the website? What about all of the historical data? Relationships created and broken? Who would approve reviews? Any thoughts are welcome.

24 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Wow, nice topic ... We may have just seen the last of Chukko on this board , lol
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Stan's wet dream I suppose.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Hey. It is a thought that crossed my mind about a week ago. I know this site changed my world a bit. Has made me a bit sharper in regards to strip clubbin'. Now I can say that I rarely have a bad experience or unexpected experience. I know I might be a little distraught if I typed in this site and it said that it "doesn't exist" or redirects me to one of those generic sites. A world of refined knowledge just gone.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Replacing Founder is Alucard's wet dream also.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Hey. It is a thought that crossed my mind about a week ago. I know this site changed my world a bit. Has made me a bit sharper in regards to strip clubbin'. Now I can say that I rarely have a bad experience or unexpected experience. I know I might be a little distraught if I typed in this site and it said that it "doesn't exist" or redirects me to one of those generic sites. A world of refined knowledge just gone.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    When you put it like that, I guess it's good Stan is backing everything up on his server
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Not a good thought. I don't think about anybody dying. Let the dying happen when it's meant to happen.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Somebodies glass is half empty.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Hopefully there is a contingency plan.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Too sad and gruesome to contemplate.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Wait, Founder is mortal?! What?
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Yeah Founder might be some type of demigod.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Anyone brilliant enough to make a living off of our perverted interests and passions must be bright enough to have decreed a line of succession. (And I'll bet it doesn't include Alucard or Juice) just guessing......
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Nice depressing topic. Sheesh.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Founder never replaced the photos that were deleted from member folders.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    What happens when Founder dies, if possible and he is not a demigod? Founder2 takes over. Unless he is a time lord and he simply regenerates into a new body. I do not have enough information to know everything.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If Founder really has all those beers in his avatar, dibs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Ever seen that "The Old Man in The Cave" episode of Twilight Zone? We just have to make sure the electric bill keeps getting paid, he'll never die.
  • founder
    10 years ago
    I don't know whether to weep or laugh. To hopefully put your minds at ease, I am in really good health.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    That's good to hear. I think the initial question could have been better worded. That is if The Founder died, would this web site eventually go down and cease operation or continue on under new management?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    We could all invade stripper web. Yoda might get excited by the thought.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Yeah, let Yoda take over!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ retardo is back!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Maybe it would be better if I did! LMFAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion