tuscl

Does it bother you

Okay so I notice that whenever I'm dancing with an audience, I get wet. And it's not exactly subtle--at all. Do guys like this? It just seems really messy lol

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I assume you mean wet in the cuchie – or do you mean all over your body as in sweaty?

I’m not very finicky and personally neither bothers me – although I would prefer a dancer that is not sweaty body wise; but I actually like and get turned on when their cuchie is wet.

• Tootsie22
    11 years ago
    My pussy! I never thought if it being a problem before but damn lol So if you're getting a lapdance and get juice on your pants... You mad or nah?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    It happens. Do you get mad if we get juice on you?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I personally don’t mind and kinda like/get-turned-on-by it – “all is fair in love and war” – but some custies have their particular things that turn them off or on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I was just looking at your pics – how tall are you and how much do you weigh – you look nice and built – me likes
  • Tootsie22
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe lmao, after you pay a couple of my bills, I might let it go

@papi I'm 5'7 34DD and 135. Boom. OAN we should hit a club together one nite
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m out of Miami – but was thinking of hitting ATL in late March – I was there in early 2011 and did some SCing. Are you dancing at a club currently or just a custie?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    BTW – I didn’t ask about you bra size – but I guess you couldn’t help to throw that in LOL – but it did pique my interest :)
  • Tootsie22
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I threw that tidbit of info in by force of habit lol. And I'm making the transition to dancer. Still a loser u_u
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You funny
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Papi: Given your profile pics, maybe she thought that would pique your interest. More, that is. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Will it make me wet? Yeah!! Will it make me sweat? Yeah!! Well, well, well..."
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Papi: Given your profile pics, maybe she thought that would pique your interest …”

IKD how she could have inferred that from my pics – I think she’s just psychic :)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I get snail trails on my pants periodically and when I notice them while still in the club I'll just clean them off in the ladies room. But if I don't notice it until I'm home I could wind up in some deep shit trouble :x
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I'll be happy to help you get wet anytime Darling.
  • knightwish
    11 years ago
    Tootsie22

I'm not going to be upset if you are aroused. I'm a heterosexual guy the smell of a women's arousal is stimulating as all hell. If you are getting wet and I'm smelling it...

As for smelling after... to be honest I like to smell like the dancers on the way home. It makes me horny and I can think of them in the car. Heck, I even liked glitter because I didn't mind.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I love smegma--the more, the better!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    "Does it bother you"

Nope!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't really like getting dances from dancers who are all sweaty. I'm usually only in topless clubs so I don't usually notice if a dancer is wet or not unless she does something to make me know.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    shark,

Sweaty, ain't so bad if they were dry when they started with you! :)
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Tootsie: One of my regular dancers gets really wet every now and then; I can smell and feel it. I really like that she's stimulating herself as well as me. She doesn't do it all the time so when she does it's really special for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion