tuscl

Phone Numbers

Clackport
Washington
Obviously we all know that getting a dancer's phone number doesn't mean anything.

I'm curious though, how many stripper phone numbers do you estimate you have in your phone?

I think for me it's probably around 15.

37 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    About 7. I usually find a regular and stick to her for a few months. Then move on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve erased most of the ones I’ve gotten.

I don’t necessarily like hooking up with a dancer OTC nor go to the club to see a specific dancer – I like variety and meeting new dancers all the time.

I used to accept dancers’ numbers all the time but I found myself hardly even contacting them or them bugging me to come in and see them if I gave them my # – thus more often than not I now usually don’t take dancers’ #s anymore.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I prefer getting their addressees. Then I can send them post cards from the edge.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I have about 5 right now, and that's 4 too many.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol sclvr

I probably should delete some of the numbers I have, there's a few of them I don't keep regular contact with. I've had the strippers that beg for my number, but then they don't contact me. Even if she doesn't want to hang out with me OTC, you would think she would text me to spend money on her ITC, especially if she's the one asking for the number.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    7 retired dancers

0 current dancers

Accepting applications.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    More than I could easily figure out. I have hundreds of contacts in my phone
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    1... assuming it still work. Haven't used xATFs # since that ended.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    My phone number is 555-555-5555
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m still trying to get a hold of Jenny – she told me her # was 867-5309
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    @motorhead - Try 867-5309, ask for "Jenny"
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Sorry steve – we were both on the same wave length but I get I hit “Enter” just a second b4 you did LOL
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Great minds..
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I have 11 at the moment. I used to have a lot more, but I've slimmed down.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    4. 1 I know works. 2 I have never gotten them to answer and 1 that I haven't tried.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I have just over 100 in my Google Voice contacts. About 30% of them are girls I haven't heard from in months or years.
  • goonster
    11 years ago
    I have 2 right now, but have had several dozen in the past. Nowadays, having a number for her only means she sees you as a regular and wants it to be easy to coordinate meeting up with her, nothing more, nothing less.
    11 years ago
    6 that I either keep in touch with or have seen in the club recently.

7 that have retired or I haven't contacted lately.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Probably between 10 and 15.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Probably got around 15-20. I routinely communicate with about 10 of those, and the rest I should delete since we have gone our separate ways.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Exactly 5. Number called in recent history, zero. As often as they change numbers, likely none work.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    14. Although I should purge a few of those.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    None. If I go along with the SS of allowing her to put her number in my phone as part of a conversation, I delete it right away. Waste of time keeping dancers numbers.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SD,

If using those numbers is a "waste of time", well I have sure enjoyed wasting some time after using them. :)
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    At this point 1 but I should delete it. My old fave moved out of town and we don't keep in touch.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    "As often as they change numbers, likely none work."

You may be surprised. There was one I havent talked to in two years I tried to text her for the heck of it about a week ago. The number was still good

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    crazy,

I did say "likely", and I still believe it. Like most everything, there are exceptions.

I've had the same cell number since I got a cell back in 1991 from AT&T. Damn, that's 23 YEARS.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "text her for the heck of it"

Every once in a while I'll text 10 strippers at the same time and say "I love you" just to see if I'll get any responses lol.

To the dancers reading this, do you regularly give your number out to customers?
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I recently cleaned out my contacts as well. I think I have 3 now, but only 1 is "active".
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    "Every once in a while I'll text 10 strippers at the same time and say "I love you" just to see if I'll get any responses lol."

Lmao!
    So have you gotten responses? What were they?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    3 or 4 at any one time. 2 are permanent, hidden very carefully in my contacts, and the other 1 or 2 rotate based upon where I am and who I most recently took out.

I don't save numbers for girls that I meet in road clubs. What's the point if it will be a year before I return to that area. If I run into the same girl next year, maybe I'll pursue it then, but I am not going to store a bunch of numbers that will most likely be useless the next time I visit their respective areas anyway.

The 2 permanent numbers are for a couple of very special girls who I see 7 or 8 times per year, back in the northeast, and who are not transient in their places of employment. I am hoping to find one or two worthy of permanent status in my new area of residence, but so far it has been nothing but flashes in the pan here.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    "Every once in a while I'll text 10 strippers at the same time and say "I love you" just to see if I'll get any responses lol."

That is funny ranukam...what if they all texted I loven you back at once? If you sent it as a group text that might be a mess

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe- I meant to say I text them one by one saying I love you. You're right, group texting in that situation would be a disaster lol.

@sclvr- the responses are usually no responses, a few of them will say I love you too and then ask me to spend money on them in the club, one of them said "how come you haven't put a ring on it yet"? I had to drop that girl real quick.

@duke1 aka juice- it seems that you like to hate on me. I don't recall hating on you, but if hating is your thing, hate on playa.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I have zero numbers which equals my lifetime total.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion