tuscl

Favorite Board Games

Sunday, February 23, 2014 3:56 PM
Mine: 1. Scrabble 2. Othello 3. Monopoly 5. Sorry 6. Mastermind 7. Chess 8. Dominoes 9. Parchessi

60 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm always careful when it comes to board games. [view link]
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Do you play them with your ATF?
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Good thread. Monopoly is my favorite. When I was younger my friends and I would play Monopoly in the hallway of the apartment we lived in for ours on end! I haven't played Monopoly in a minute, but I still LOVE it. This thread reminds me that I need to get a new Monopoly board. I use to have one, but I have no idea where it is anymore because I've moved a lot since my teen age years.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Can't forget about Hungry, Hungry Hippos.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    My Monopoly Set is part of an EXPENSIVE Tin I bought yrs ago.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    10. Kick alutard
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    alutard is so dumb he can't even count to 10 without screwing up. LMFAO!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Stratego
  • ime
    10 years ago
    ^^^^great game motor
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I forgot that one motorhead, another favorite of mine.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I need to go back and download them
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    UNO is a card game. Don't play UNO with Mexicans. They have an unfair advantage.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Excuse me for a moment as I digress. Dougster where did I say my ten favorite board games? I DIDN'T you Moron. SORRY gentlemen.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    11. Risk 12. Axis & Allies
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Reply: Wasn't talking to you Alumoron, was replying to Juice about Kate Upton you happen to post at the same time. Plus I doubt you even have anyone to play board games with maybe you should look at playing online. ========================================================================= Date Sent: 02/24/14 1:16 AM To : ime From : Alucard Subject:Game Message: The games are REAL board games. You can't download a REAL board game. But cyber versions are available. But NOT like the REAL thing. _________________________________________________________________________
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    5 does not come after 3 when you are counting. Sorry you too dumb to realize that. LMFAO! And if you can't count to 8 or 9 you certainly can't to 10! LOL!
  • ime
    10 years ago
    haha too funny, his Vulcan precision is failing him, do they have a little blue pill for that?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Growing up, we were so poor, we couldn't afford any board games. In fact, we were so poor, we couldn't even play tic tac toe. It was only Paper, Rock, Scissors for us.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I like Rusk, but the persons available to play didn't usually care to play.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Connect Four. Now, that game kicks ass.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    My error on the count. And that is Risk above not Rusk. Auto correct again.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    truth or dare with the neighborhood girls was always the most fun
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hide and go get it-goes great with spin the bottle and truth or dare.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    alutard: "My error on the count" You should get your dumb brain fixed so you can do simple tasks like count all the way to 10. LMFAO!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Somewhere, my mom has one of the original Monopoly games that her mother bought. Sometime in the thirties, I think. I should try to find that, it might be worth some money for her. Of course, they actually *played* with that game, so it might not be that valuable.
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    And I hate all those games. Shit, I just fuckin' hate everything! Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like axis and allies, risk, and monopoly. The version of monopoly for the iPad is actually pretty fun to play. I used to play axis and allies in a friend's house and another's friends garage all weekend long or sometimes until the sun came up on Sunday before I started my strip club hobby. Years later I became one of the skilled players online with axis and allies. I think my email to Hasbro helped them create a patch for a number of bugs. I saw their patch addressed items I mentioned. That was a patch for the original software.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I thought it was entertaining to go to war with people you can't stand online and beat the crap out of their empires. I did that in one game of axis and allies. It was interesting when other countries were being played by people from those countries such as Germany and Russia, and elsewhere. A good online game, Total Annihilation.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Dominoes isn't a board game, its just tiles no board.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    For a couple of years, it was Strat-o-matic baseball.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Did anyone ever play Squad Leader?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Online when I played games with girls from the UK, Canada, and Australia on a free chat site while it lasted, we used microphones to do voice chat, there was truth or dare and the moaning game. Funniest moments was when one girl in the UK thought I was one of her friends from the UK and another time when I was chatting with a female deputy in Greenville SC and she was moaning real good. I was wondering what are the odds some of her male buddies could be listening in laughing at it all? The moaning sounded like sex, maybe. I thought paying for long distance might be a thing of the past or the site would get shut down. The site got shut down.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Always enjoyed: Clue, Scrabble, Chess, Monopoly (the original)and Fortune (which I recall was a clone of Monopoly.) Milton-Bradley Co. made a lot of board games in the 1950s and I enjoyed most of them. Some of them buried trivia in my brain that popped out on computerized tests like the SAT or LSAT and sometimes while watching Jeapordy (sp?).
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I make bank off backgammon.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    You sank my Battleship.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ooh, The Ouija Board. Mr. Ouija, tell me are you with me I want to know my future Will I die a murder, a bloody murder Come, come again
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Come my lady,butterfly.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick" (The Game of) LIFE Not a board game, but spent countless hours playing the old electronic football game
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Stratego, risk, battleship, chutes and ladders.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The spoiled kids had Operation. We were left out of that equation. But we had rocks. We use to skip rocks a lot. A whole lot. Damn growing up poor sucks. James, I fell ya bruh.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^ I liked rocks better than Operation. We also had superballs but every last one of them got lost.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The ultimate evil, old school game was lawn darts. How the fuck they ever got these javelins of destruction past the PTA, the ACLU, and the Democrat Party are beyond me.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol Don't forget wrist rockets
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Telling them acquisitions are up and doing a pump and dump.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "The spoiled kids had Operation" Lol. Me and my sister were far from spoiled. We really weren't poor, but we were far from rich. I always thought we were "middle class" until I took a sociology class my senior year in high school and realized we were "middle to upper lower class." Anyway....my sister loved biology and medical stuff so I we played it a lot. She liked it better than I did.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Fuck! None of you PL's ever played doctor?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I played army. I layed down and a hot big titty blonde blew the hell out of me
  • LordxBetty
    10 years ago
    Aluqueer forgot one of his all time favorites...Sucking The D!!!Meheeeeeeeeeee
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dice-Doctor was a little upwardly mobile for me. But I was good enough to be the Milkman.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    Settlers of Catan. Wanna trade wood for sheep?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Board games
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Mousetrap!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Board games. My hobby on Saturday night used to be playing Axis and Allies with modified rules during most of the night. We liked starting out with massive military forces using 300 monetary units to buy things at the start without knowing what the other two guys bought. Then one guy moved and we quit playing and I started going to strip clubs. The PC version came out but never had the fun option to allow humans and AI's to start with automatic purchases. The original PC version was buggy for years until I emailed Hasbro and they came out with a patch fixing most of what I mentioned.
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    A poster with HONOR quite unlike certain current posters!!! RIP good man. You have returned to the STARDUST!!!
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    What do you guys and gals think of this game? [view link] sharkhunter, you may want to check out this axis and allies clone: [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    How about Busen Memo? [view link] or Titty Grab? [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I will check it out. Thanks Yahtzee. I don't spend much time at all playing computer games but updated one I had played for months yesterday. Diablo 3. I had to download a 5 gig file to update it and then the game setting was too easy. Turned it up to torment level 1 and it's still easy. However it is kind of enjoyable to see my character supposedly get caught in an ambush and after a minute it said the massacre count was like 116. There are harder settings, I might make it harder.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I hadn't played it for months. It is kind of enjoyable just killing a lot of creatures in a nice peaceful computer game like Diablo 3.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I think it gets hard to walk around at more difficult settings, the bodies start piling up all over the place. :). Kind of like the movie 300. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I like the games Alucard likes. I also liked Risk ( taking over the world ) and Dogfight ( WWI biplanes ). And I liked the Avalon Hill War Games: [view link] SJG Viet Coffee and Bar Girls [view link] [view link] [view link] Joanne Freeman, American Revolution [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion