tuscl

Without Me

Sunday, February 23, 2014 2:33 PM
Normally I'm so busy using my The System to pay hookers for sex that I don't have any time to think. The other day, however, I did get a few minutes to think and I came realize how lucky you folks are that I contribute to this board. I imagine that, without The System, countless hobbyists would have gotten taken for a ride. Lost 401k's and/or got buried in 2nd, 3rd mortgages on their house pursuing strippers who just strung them along but never ultimately gave up the goods. It's a good thing I figured it all out and saved others from that, by discovering the weak point in their psychology - lust for three piece polyester suits thus making it possible for our side to get what we really wanted. I'll forever be regarded as the greatest mind in the history of TUSCL.

22 comments

• Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Wow.....what a faggot ^^^
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Good word, you have an enormous ego, RickyBoy. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Dude sucks major monster cock
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Still talking to your aliases I see Dougster. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Somehow, someway, I feel the spirit of Slim Shady in the air.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    And you to yours, alutard. LOL!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Don't have any Dougster and you can't prove that I do. LMFAO at you!!!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I've proved it already, but once more since you are so dumb - You, txtittyfan, and tenishomo all claimed to be the same age. A very peculiar age at that. And you are all equally dumb. Nobody else could be that dumb. Hence only possibility is you are all the same psycho posting under different aliases. QED and your psycho ass is busted once again! LOL!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    lol
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    lol
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    So besides inventing systems to pay hookers for sex, can you also sing, RickyBoy?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ^ Not really, but I can tell a few stories about stripper adventures, post good intel about certain clubs and cities, etc.,etc. How about you? With almost 9,000 troll posts just under one screen name and several thousand more under other aliases, we are well aware that you can troll with the best of them. But do you have any other talents you would like to share, like maybe even a strip club related post? Perhaps even a nice little story about an OTC adventure? It has become eminently clear that the owner of this site doesn't give a rat fuck about this discussion board, but I thought that you might nonetheless want to post something like that, someday, just to shock us with the notion that you actually can. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "do you have any other talents you would like to share" Out analyzing you on stock ticker RICK. :-)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKYBOY ***
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I see. So trolling a discussion board and touting the dogshit stock of a soon to be bankrupt company are your claims to fame. Got it. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Making over 40% in about 9 months on what a self fancied expert such as yourself calls a "dogshit stock" primarily by doing the opposite of what said expert you fancy yourself to be says. But maybe you have a point, anyone can look at your analysis and its track record, see how bad it is, realize that the best thing is just to do the opposite of what you say. So okay, such a straight forward play maybe not much of an accomplishment. :-) Also love how last year you said their bankruptcy was just a couple of months off, and now you say it may take as long as two years. If you keep pushing the date out at this rate, soon you'll be saying "well it may take a couple of decades".
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'm also putting in a bid to add that half of RICK position I took off just before earnings now. 2000 share bid at $11.41 if want to watch/confirm in real time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion