tuscl

What is the BIGGEST amount of MONEY you have PAID a stripper for CONVERSATION?

Tuesday, September 6, 2005 12:53 PM
For those of you who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION - What is the MOST MONEY you have PAID?

16 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    My guess is that FONDL will have the record here. FONDL, how much?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    How much MONEY for AFFECTION?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Absolutely. My former ATF is a beautiful woman on both the outside and the inside. We are 15 years apart in age but our birthdays are only a week apart (two Virgos) Virgos can be pains in the ass to get along with but we think like two poeple sharing the same brain. If the circumstances where right maybe we would have had a fling at some point but we are both too smart to screw up a good friendship for a romp in the sack.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda says: "Good friends are very rare." Yep, probably even rarer and more valuable than lovers, who come and go. Friends are for life.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: The kind of approach you are talking about is for guys who go to clubs looking for girlfriends or one night stands. I don't. I go to relax and have some fun. If something happens between me and a dancer for free or for cash it's never an immediate occurance. My ATF had a boyfriends and I had an SO for most of the time that she danced. She didn't and doesn't sleep with guys for money. Now if your asking me would I have paid for it if it was available the answer is yes but I'm kinda glad it never happened. We are friends now because I supported her through a series of very difficult decisions she had to make when she was dancing and immedieately after she quit. If we had been sleeping together and sneeking around behind our SO's backs the mutual trust wouldn't have been there. I can get hot women to sleep with me anytime I want. Good friends are very rare.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Like I say I paid up to $50 back in my bad days (compensate them for their time, blah, blah, blah, what a bunch of crap). These days I often feel I'm contributing so much more to the conversation than they are that they should be paying me. For the most part. Some can hold up their end. Not many.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'm certainly not going to pay for any conversation. I have thought about paying a dancer to be quiet though. As far as paying a dancer just for talking, I don't remember ever doing that. Paying a girl to talk seems as silly to me as paying a bird to go fly. If you get a lap dance after talking for a while though, this question might be arguable that I do end up paying .
  • LapFanM20
    19 years ago
    I've 100 or more to a girl who did nothing but set there all evening and talk. I was sitting at the bar and she asked if I wanted a dance Said no not now maybe latter, spent the rest of the evening drinking and talking, she never hustled again about the dance's gave her a hundred for monopolozing her time when she should have been working
  • LapFanM20
    19 years ago
    I've 100 or more to a girl who did nothing but set there all evening and talk. I was sitting at the bar and she asked if I wanted a dance Said no not now maybe latter, spent the rest of the evening drinking and talking, she never hustled again about the dance's gave her a hundred for monopolozing her time when she should have been working
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: Did you ever have sex (for free) with your ATF? Do you think you played your cards right? What if you had never spent money on her inside the club? What if you had insisted that you would only see her if it was for free right from the start?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    $60-I have a fav in a no contact club where private dances are a joke. I tip her onstage and for the price of 2 or 3 dances, she spends the afternoon with me. Davids: Yes, I have had similar experiences. I've had girls sit for half an hour or more and when we finally got to the LD area they where not very good. I have three categories of convo/LD quality. 1. The type mentioned above. They are not good at hustling and don't like giving LD's. They are willing to make less money rather than work the room and sell dances. 2. "High, I'm ******, Wanna Dance?" Hit and run, wham bam, thank you mam. These girls usually give mediocre LD's and don't care if they ever see you again. This mentallity is very prevelant when the club is busy. 3. "Hi, do you mind if I sit, how are you?, do you come here often?>>>>(ten minutes later) So, would you like to do a private dance with me?" These ladies are smart! Invest a few minutes, get the customer interested, let him watch you body at close range for a few minutes, get him to the LD area. Do a good job and you may have a new regular. Just to prove there are always exceptions to the rule, my retired ATF talked to me for 2 hours(for free) the day we met and I finally told HER I was not leaving until she danced for me. Her dances where amazing. She was my ATF for the next 3 years until she retired. We are still friends. This happens on very rare occasions though
  • davids
    19 years ago
    $50. Speaking of paying strippers for conversation: My experience was that certain strippers would sit down and talk to me for quite a while as part of their hustle. Maybe as much as half an hour. That happend to be about six times. But only one of them gave good dances. The others were just too "nice". So as cold as it may seem, I think it's best just to buy zero or one dance (just to be sure) from strippers of this type. Have you guys had similar experiences?
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    If I paid money for a stripper to SHUT UP, would that count?
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Before I answer that question: Can we stipulate that I paid for the conversation before and after, but that the sex in the middle was free?
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Paid ONE HUNDRED and THIRtY dollars for the conversation!! Would you believe it?
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Why I PAID for it? DO you KNOW why?? Because, I was so DESPERATE to have CONVERSATION with a beautiful stripper!! Would you BELIEVE it??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion