tuscl

Perfect pair of pants?

kingknight
Virginia
Sunday, February 16, 2014 7:39 PM
I was reading CNN tonight and may have stumbled upone the perfect pair of clubbing pants. [view link] Its by a firm called Betabrand, and makes a pair of sweatpants that is perfect for the office, or for the PL who goes to a nicer club with a dress code. I may give this a try, though let me know if any of you have already tried them. A little in the expensive side, though consider this an investment.

27 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    Any Club that I have been to that enforces a dress code, DOESN'T allow sweats PERIOD.
  • kingknight
    10 years ago
    Did you take a look at the article? It looks like a pair of slacks in every way, except for material.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    King,if you haven't noticed Alutard often shoots from the hip.
  • kingknight
    10 years ago
    Got it TD, thanks
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Seriously, $100 per knocks them out of contention. Too expensive considering the normal 'wear and tear' of the lap grind. Could buy four or five of theses for same price and afford to toss 'um in the trash: [view link]
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Too bad about the price, I'm sure they are made in China for pennies a pair! Regardless they do look good.
  • originaljuicebox69
    10 years ago
    Ha!! LDK would need a new pair after every visit!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I wondered how long it would take before I saw a "best pants to wear for a lapdance" thread :) That said, today I've been lounging around in a pair of black, North Face polartec fleece pants I got for Chistmas. If I ever had a hankering to wear sweatpants to a sc, they would be it
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Ha!! LDK would need a new pair after every visit" I'm sure he gets his pants from the same place Jim Harbough does
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Didn’t read the article; but if they are $100 as joker44 mentioned; then yeah; there are cheaper options (I bought a pair of pajama pants that look like regular slacks and they were $20 @ JC Penny). I looked at the pic in the article; and for one thing; they look a bit too tight-fitting and not roomy enough for “arousing” LD dances.
  • kingknight
    10 years ago
    Papi, can you share the brand of the pants you got at JCP?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I’m @ Starbucks right now – so I don’t have the pants on me LOL in order to look at the brand. I’ll post it a bit later when I get to the crib. I got them in the underwear and pajama section – I also got them at a JCP that’s in a big mall and is a bit larger and has more selection than other JCPs – nevertheless; I’ll look at the jammy jams later and I’ll give you the info.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Alucard, I have been to clubs that allow sweatpants and don't allow shorts, and ones that allow shorts and don't allow sweatpants. The most common dress code lately I have seen is no hooded sweatshirts.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Most of the time dress codes are about keeping out a certain element and less about what people actually are wearing.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I own a few pairs of black and brown fleece pants. They look like slacks, but are softer and more comfortable than sweats, while allowing your dancer's hands easy access. Made a huge difference in a positive way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Papi, can you share the brand of the pants you got at JCP …” Forgot to answer to this post from a few days ago. The name of the slacks-looking pajama pants I think is “Tashi” – I got them at a large JCPenny but did not see them at another JCP. They are 60% cotton and 40% polyester – they a very very thin; light; and soft & silky – I would not necessarily say they are absolutely the best SC pants out there; but they are better than any regular slacks IMO and I prefer them to my all-cotton thin sweatpants. I bought a black pair that has pockets so it’s hard to distinguish them from regular-looking slacks especially in a SC – I would not wear them to the office though LOL. Actually – I just did a quick Google search for “Tashi pants” and they are referred to as “lounge pants” rather than pajama pants.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Im gonna get dem pants fo work but ah needz to git a job ferst !
  • kingknight
    10 years ago
    Thanks Papi. To my untrained eye, they look like it may prevent me from getting into some places as they are sweat like. Though in the dark, I can see how bouncers may not be able to distinguish them against reg pants. My go to pants these days are a pair of very thin Under Armour golf pants which are a blend of cotton and polyester. Makes a slight swooshing sound when I walk, hence I was looking for somethung in a different, more sweat pant like fabric.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The ones I mentioned definitely do not swoosh and really do not look much like sweats – the only thing that may give you away is the lack of a zipper. I would not wear them with a shirt tucked in; a longish shirt would def make them less conspicuous.
  • kingknight
    10 years ago
    Just an update on these pants fellas, I've worn them twice now to the club, getting dances from 2 different types of women. First time, got a dance from a more curvy girl with curves in the right places, think Kate Upton body. I got 2 dances with good grind, and oh my goodness, I came very quickly. I have never done that before from a regular lapdance! I thought it was a fluke, so I tried tonight with a skinnier chick, think Victorias Secret skinny. This time it took 3 dances, of average to below average grind, and it worked again. Wow. I'm not saying these pants are the greatest invention, but if you want to look half decent in a nice club, these pants will do the job. The other benefit is that since these are sweat pant materials, it hides the mess pretty well and the girls did not noyice anything. I think I've more than recouped the cost of the pants.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I don't get it... I just go to Target or WalMart and buy some dark grey pajama bottoms, very loose. $10 or $15 max. Super comfortable, thin, super soft. Perfect for commando lap dances. Hell, nobody looks at your pants when you go into a club guys. And in a dark club pajamas look like just regular sweats or pants like everyone wears. If you really want to look stylish and will spend $100 on some pants, then be my guest. I just don't get it.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Hell, nobody looks at your pants when you go into a club guys" Not true. I walked into a club once and the door guy had a flash light and was checking out waistbands. You had to have regular belt loops, not an elastic waistband.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the update. Signed, Brotherhood of the perfect strip club pants
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Checking waistbands ??? No shit ?? Word??? Ok well thats definitely a club that wont get my business. But in all my years the only club that had a strict dress code like that (tho not that strict) was a Spearmint Rhino....which is why I never go to Fucking Spearmint Rhino
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Here's my problem with soft and stretchy pants for clubbing... [view link] I get embarrassed if still have a boner when I walk out of the private area.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I personally like wearing sweat pants, and I don't mean for clubbing. But I have learned in discussions that women don't like men to dress like that. They want a man to look more military in his dress. They want him to have a definite waist, and to maybe be wearing a belt, and never to look like his pants are falling down. They want him to be dressed for a social role. Oh well, we do need to assert ourselves and dress the way we want. SJG
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Be a man dammit !!!!!! Dont be some embarrassed pussy !!! Who the fuck cares if you're sportin' wood in a strip club ??? And if the dancers dont like your clothes, FUCK 'EM !!! Theyre fucking strippers, not real girls who matter !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion