Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Paying Hookers for Sex is an Accomplishment Worthy of Gordon Gekko!

RickyBoyDugan

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hello. I am the RickyBoyDugan and I am here to selflessly teach you folks how to go about paying hookers for sex, since I am genius who can figure that out, but you folks can't.

Please check out my profile for a little about me. I look forward to instructing you all, and your worship in return.

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Well which ASSHOLE has created this Alias?

Profile picture for RickyBoyDugan
RickyBoyDugan
•

Alucard: "Well which ASSHOLE has created this Alias?"

Your mother.

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Lol...it is jb68 Alutard needs to stop making fun of Rickyboy...Lmfao

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I say quit teasing us, and share the wisdom that is your system.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

share your wisdome

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I love the fictional biography for this new character. System on RickyBoyDugan...system on indeed!

I know that "The System" is actually a proper noun, but so many people appreciate it that I think it should also be verbified. Henceforth, we shall use the verb "to system" to mean that we have artfully used "The System" to pay an extras girl for sex.

For example, "I systemed the shit out of this pill-head stripper last night, until her boyfriend showed up and challenged me to an X-box tournament to defend her honor!"

Profile picture for Essdub
Essdub
•

Well which ASSHOLE has created this Alias?

Of all the hilarious posts this weekend, that one actually made me laugh. I haven't been around the boards that long, but like nearly everyone else here I knew exactly who it was as soon as I saw the name.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“The System – for lack of a better word – is good”

Profile picture for Essdub
Essdub
•

It's Lais Deleon.

Profile picture for Leonard313
Leonard313
•

Wait. Strippers have sex for money?? I thought it was because they really think you're interesting and the $450 is just a loan to help her pay for college textbooks???

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Glad I could amuse you Essdub. :)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You are wrong, RBD, it is no accomplishment at all!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Also RBD - no Gordon Gekko are you!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoy thinks he is Gordon Gekko, but really is just the ultimate ass-clown.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

A real non-accomplishment there, RickyBoy!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Man you think some pretty stupid things are big accomplishments there, RickyBoy.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Ridiculous claim, RickyBoy.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

No accomplishment, RickyBoy. Get a grip.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol! Only an accomplishment in your own mind, RickyBoy (i.e. the mind of a complete ass-clown).

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ "mind" should be in quotes

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Accomplishment? Seriously, RickyBoy?

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes indeed, but you can see how any kind of trolling just encourages more. That's why I never encouraged this, but discouraged it.

Also, Rick Dugan has his own way about setting up OTC and declining ITC. Nothing wrong about what he does there.

Drinking and driving is no good though.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement