tuscl

Paying Hookers for Sex is an Accomplishment Worthy of Gordon Gekko!

Saturday, February 15, 2014 7:59 PM
Hello. I am the RickyBoyDugan and I am here to selflessly teach you folks how to go about paying hookers for sex, since I am genius who can figure that out, but you folks can't. Please check out my profile for a little about me. I look forward to instructing you all, and your worship in return.

25 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Well which ASSHOLE has created this Alias?
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Alucard: "Well which ASSHOLE has created this Alias?" Your mother.
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol...it is jb68 Alutard needs to stop making fun of Rickyboy...Lmfao
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I say quit teasing us, and share the wisdom that is your system.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    share your wisdome
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I love the fictional biography for this new character. System on RickyBoyDugan...system on indeed! I know that "The System" is actually a proper noun, but so many people appreciate it that I think it should also be verbified. Henceforth, we shall use the verb "to system" to mean that we have artfully used "The System" to pay an extras girl for sex. For example, "I systemed the shit out of this pill-head stripper last night, until her boyfriend showed up and challenged me to an X-box tournament to defend her honor!"
  • Essdub
    10 years ago
    Well which ASSHOLE has created this Alias? Of all the hilarious posts this weekend, that one actually made me laugh. I haven't been around the boards that long, but like nearly everyone else here I knew exactly who it was as soon as I saw the name.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “The System – for lack of a better word – is good”
  • Essdub
    10 years ago
    It's Lais Deleon.
  • Leonard313
    10 years ago
    Wait. Strippers have sex for money?? I thought it was because they really think you're interesting and the $450 is just a loan to help her pay for college textbooks???
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Glad I could amuse you Essdub. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You are wrong, RBD, it is no accomplishment at all!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Also RBD - no Gordon Gekko are you!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy thinks he is Gordon Gekko, but really is just the ultimate ass-clown.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    A real non-accomplishment there, RickyBoy!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Man you think some pretty stupid things are big accomplishments there, RickyBoy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Ridiculous claim, RickyBoy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No accomplishment, RickyBoy. Get a grip.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Only an accomplishment in your own mind, RickyBoy (i.e. the mind of a complete ass-clown).
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ "mind" should be in quotes
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Accomplishment? Seriously, RickyBoy?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes indeed, but you can see how any kind of trolling just encourages more. That's why I never encouraged this, but discouraged it. Also, Rick Dugan has his own way about setting up OTC and declining ITC. Nothing wrong about what he does there. Drinking and driving is no good though. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion