tuscl

Mindset of extras girls that go bareback

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Monday, February 10, 2014 4:12 PM
I've gotten to know a couple of attractive dancers that seemed healthy and relatively intelligent. They were not all meth'd out and could hold coherent conversations. These honey's were also extras girls that would do most anything bareback with anybody. In fact, I had to be careful with these dolls because there was a good chance they would hop on my pecker without warning and without protection. I know I wasn't special to them, they did that with all the custies probably. I've often wondered why they were so willing to go BB with seemingly no fear of STD's. Are they ignorant of the risk? Uncaring? Or, maybe they know something (unlikely)about the risk of STD's that us pervs don't. Anybody ever get to know a BB extras dancer well enough to understand the mindset of such high risk behavior?

30 comments

• scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Sounds like they don't understand the concept of Russian Roulette.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Those kind of girls only do BBFS with RICH STUDS (like RickyBoy) and everyone knows that rich studs cannot get STDs. As an added safety precaution, even though none is really needed, they will invariably also ask "are you clean"? Definitely with those two protocols in place no way they can get STDs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    They get lucky for a while not noticing anything wrong and think they are not going to get anything pressing their luck. I've seen it happen with young daredevils who press their luck. I think it's the same mindset. If they keep doing risky things either something goes wrong or they have a close call and start doing things safer before it's too late. There wouldn't be thousands or millions of teenage unexpected pregnancies if everyone played it safe.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve often thought the same thing; i.e. what can they be thinking. The 1st scary thing that comes to mind is that they may already be STD positive and thus don’t care. From my male/custy POV; I can def see male custies getting caught up in the heat of the moment and thinking w/ their smaller head – but I have trouble seeing a dancer “getting caught up in the heat of the moment” same as a male custie does; especially since a dancer’s mind is normally just on the $$$ and not on the sex part as a custy’s mind often is – and I don’t think they would put themselves at risk just for the $$$ since I would assume most custies would not opt for BBFS anyway (i.e. % of custies asking for BBFS is probably small).
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    Great topic I have wondered myself.And what of those "Dogging ", "stranger gangbang", " gloryholes" etc videos. Im sure many of it is staged but not all of it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Papi: " I would assume most custies would not opt for BBFS anyway " I bet it's pretty high. Maybe some of our resident ladies (not you jestie) would care to comment?
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Lone_Wolf -- did you ask any of these dancers directly? what did they say about their perceived risk?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I bet some dancers think it's safe if they only suck on customers who are disease free.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I know a few rich people that have got a std from BBFS
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know one who's life is so screwed up that she probably just doesn't care what happens next to her.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @joker44: No, I never asked. Although curious, I never wanted to ruin a good party vibe by asking such a serious scary question.
  • ScottyW
    10 years ago
    When I was a kid in the navy, believing I was invincible, I never use a cover even in Subic Bay (10k+ hookers on any given night). Got to, as soon as my ship entered Phillipinee territorial waters, my dick would start dripping. Lucky every thing back then could be cured with a quick trip to the "Doc", Now an AARP member for a while, my doc says many of my current ailments could be attributed to my foolishness in my youth! It sure felt good at the time, but certainly not worth it now!!!! Be SMART ---- Wear your goulashes!!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    We think because they are sex workers they understand the risks. But they're young. Many (most) of us PL's are old enough the 1980's and the frightening spread of HIV and AIDS. They don't have a clue who Rock Hudson or Randy Shilts are. They look at a healthy Magic Johnson and say, "why should we be afraid of HIV?" And anything else? You just go to the doc and scrip for Valtrex. No big deal (in their mind).
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I'm equally blown away by the customer who willingly goes bareback? I know some on here have mentioned the occasional slip-up, okay I can understand that, especially if you're drinking. But to actively seek out and pay for bareback sex?? Is it the naive belief that she only goes bareback with you or just not enough will power to say no? To me it's just another good reason to stick to BJ's.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Plus one for rich studs
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Maybe they only go bareback with white guys. That would majorly reduce the odds of getting HIV which is all they worry about. They already have herpes and they can cure gonorrhea, syphilis, and chlamydia. Hepatitis never crosses their mind.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Every time this thread comes up, it makes me feel good that I avoid extras with the babes.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    Come on sofa, that girl that offers you bbfs is just into you. She would never do it for another guy in that same club. I mean you guys have a strong connection. Right? Put me down as not wanting bb from a pro either. I may not die from HIV but the damn fear of catching it and worrying would give me a heart attack. So I'll die either way.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I know lots of girls that go BB, but not professional prostitutes. Older white guys like me are very low risk.
  • canny
    10 years ago
    I know one who doesn't like the way condoms feel. She prefers sex without condoms so she rarely uses them. I'm sure most of them are more concerned with getting high than they are catching an STD.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I know lots of chicks that ride bareback. They also barrel race.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My last actual G/F had a latex allergy, so she could only use the expensive non-latex condoms. I always fucked her BB, but she made her H use condoms. He wasn't all that trustworthy, while she figured I was! LOL I've never had an STD in my life. So far.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @rockstar: My SB and I went raw for two years, while boyfriend had to cover up. That made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. :)
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf - maybe for these gals it wouldn't have been a 'scary' subject because, as Hotstuff said, they're dumb. @Hotstuff - maybe not dumb = ignorant of the facts. Maybe they know the facts but are in denial to avoid conflict between desire for $$ and desire for personal safety.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Mindset of those who think they are invincible. [view link]? Sometimes something goes wrong. Hopefully he bought lots of insurance. Probably not because what could possibly go wrong when you are invincible?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Well, if you've already got HIV and herpes...
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    @lone If I had to guess, something like 30% of the male population can't stay hard in a condom. Almost 100% of the male population likes bareback way more than regular which means they like it better it also means they cum faster. It wouldn't shock me if a willingness to do BBFS attracts more clients and bigger tips so is worth $500 / shift or more. * 150 shifts / yr that's a lot of extra money.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    In my experiences (from slip-up moments and others where I put the brakes on), strippers that do bareback just don't think about the risks or take them seriously. It is much easier to just put it in, finish him off quickly and get paid. Some go through the motions of asking if you are clean, and some will ask you not to cum inside them, but yet others will just try to slip it in without saying a word.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Alot more dancers than you think are on some type of drugs. A lot more dancers than you think have depression/self-hate issues. Some dancers may have already contracted a slew std's, so why should they care about giving them to some PL?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion