tuscl

The "Naughty Corner"

Saturday, February 8, 2014 8:57 AM
My new fav and I are walking back to the lapdance area and as we pass another dancer she gives us a knowing look and says "On your way to the naughty corner, eh?" lol  So, what other names have you heard for the lap dance/VIP area?  

22 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I had one favorite that referred to it as "Going on a field trip". :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-I heard that one! These two strippers use to sing "Love Shack" to one another whenever one would go to VIP.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I had one call it Dark Shadows.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    @shadow: "Going on a field trip" LOL!
  • ebobrian
    10 years ago
    Boom-boom room!
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Romper room, adult version. Who's old enough to get that reference?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I like it when a dancer says "welcome to my office... now let's get down to business!"
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    There are only 2 tiny lap dance closets at my club, side by side peices of plywood ... well the one on the left is'nt as private as the one on the right ... so I always try to get the right side or wait for it instead of giving the same high mileage dance for everyone in the club to see ... most of the other dancers perfer the closet on the right too, we know when someone's getting a dance in the right booth thats the "naughty corner"
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    There are only 2 tiny lap dance closets at my club, side by side peices of plywood ... well the one on the left is'nt as private as the one on the right ... so I always try to get the right side or wait for it instead of giving the same high mileage dance for everyone in the club to see ... most of the other dancers perfer the closet on the right too, we know that when someone's getting a dance in the right booth thats the "naughty corner"
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    sorry to post twice ... yes i use "the step into my office" often ... i also say "lets go get hot and heavy in the closet" ... leading them to the closet on the right :)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    she laughed when i said "let's go just do it."
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    just going back for bible studies
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Romper room, adult version. Who's old enough to get that reference?" I had Miss Nancy. (but some large cities had their own local versions)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Boom Boom room in reference to VIP/CR
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Passion Pit has been used.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I usually ask for the most private spot in the club.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    the black hole
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Unfortunately, I remember Romper Room, and the first version of Captain Kangaroo, Howdy Doody, Bozo the Clown and first run Lone Rangers. Oh, and The Adventures of Robin Hood with Richard Greene.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    10 years ago
    space mountain
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Is she going with you to the naughty corner or is it just for masturbating?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    At one of my old favorite clubs, you had to go up the stairs to the lap dance area, so naturally, someone called the steps "Stairway to Heaven", so therefore, the lap dance area was "Heaven".
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    WE call it the dna receptacle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion