tuscl

I got extras without any extra cash, and I wasn't expecting it.

easyrider99
Colorado
Friday, February 7, 2014 10:00 PM
I went to the club where I met my ATF, though my in last year of visits I didn't run into her. That was only like four visits as this all-nude club is out of my way - I usually do a topless that's more in my area. Most other times I went here I had a good time but was still disappointed, because she was so good... knew how to use her leg just right, and was quick with the stick shifting and air-job through the pants. She let me DATY with no extra effort too. So every once in a while I hit the club again and asked about her. It went from "She's not on today" to "I've never heard of her". She even gave me her number but never answered. I pretty much figured she was gone. I went in today and she was there. I was never the big sugar daddy, high-roller or anything, but she remembered me anyway, and it's been a year at least. The place I'm at charges an extra $10 for a wristband to the lapdance area... she gets that waived for me. She wants $25 a dance in a place I have been charged $35, and then upcharged to pet the pussy, so she's till the best and a bargain. She's like $25, no holds barred. She gives me the 2nd half of one song free, and by the end of the second song she's sucking the old boy raw. During the second song I'm paying for, so third real song, she is rubbing bare pussy on bare cock and I end up inside her. We go at it for an embarrassingly short time and I cum. She still just wants $50. I gave her $70 and maybe that's low but she seemed happy and came back later to say goodbye and hang out and hug me and ask me back. But really - DATY, BBBJ, and BBFS for $70 total over 2.5 songs... I fucking rule. I can't believe she fucked me bareback with no warning and didn't want anything from it. I can assure you that it's not because I am too hot for her. So anyway, how long do I have to wait to get reliable STD test results?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No extra charge for the STD. :)
  • easyrider99
    10 years ago
    Hopefully not, right?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    At least you lasted longer than LDK.
  • easyrider99
    10 years ago
    Imagine how long you would last if your only concern was making sure you finish before she stops.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    "And that kids is how I got HIV"
  • easyrider99
    10 years ago
    Probably not HIV though, right? Female to male HIV transmission isn't that common. Odds are on my side.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Winnah winnah chicken dinnah
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Chance of STD is low. Just enjoy your triumph and use a condom next time.
  • sagevincent
    10 years ago
    Has anyone been at this situation and got the willpower to stop an dancer and use a condom? Did the dancer comply or stop giving freebies? I certainly do not want to ruin her mood and miss the opportunity, but I know I would be worried getting something afterwards. If I am getting extras free of extra charge, my sweet spot would be a good hj. No worries.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Easyrider,if I were you I would go get an IQ test first.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Makes me wonder if you even talked to her. Did you leave out a significant part of the story or did you actually not sit and talk to this chick before or after your encounter and ask where she's been, etc? If nothing else set up another visit or update her digits.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    Knowing how I am, I don't know if I could have stopped her, I know I wouldn't have stopped at bbbj but maybe at bbfs. I would now be freaked out like crazy, but that's my paranoia. If I didn't have a strong connection to the dancer, and was someone I have met months or years ago and she throws out bbfs with no additional funds....get checked out dude. Like mentioned HIV is unlikely but see if it burns to pee in a couple days. But next time go prepared. Kinda like gun ownership, would rather go home everyday without using it, than dying wishing like hell I had one. So, get a rubber and go visit her again, that's a cheap 70 evening.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Get tested in a couple of weeks, or sooner if you have symptoms, and every month thereafter for at least six months.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I think GMD is spot on... I think 6 months out is what it takes to be confident you're past any 'incubation' period for HIV
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    Agree. While awesome, pretty risky. Good luck and in the words of office space, wear a rubber dude.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Consider that STD you got a tip from her.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I thought one dancer was playing around feeling me with her hand under my shorts one time. Next thing I knew I felt some real pleasant sucking sensations. It was a total surprise. I liked it. I rarely ever visit a strip club and end up alone with a dancer in the back dance area. I was that one time. I wasn't any more worried about her sucking on my finger versus another body part. Now I did hear vaginal fluid can have the HIV virus. I try not to let any random dancer stick my hand or whatever down there. If she does, then I wash my hands.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    "and that son is why I now have HIV -- and you were born with it."
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    Next time just order a shot of Bacardi's 151 rum afterwards, head to the men's room, and pour it over your member. It might kill any pathogen before it gets a foothold in your system.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Should've used a rubber, but aside from that, very cool dude!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    she was on that night and you were the lucky guy. congrats. but take of that worry, might end up with an std or something.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Why isn't anyone worried about the fact he may be a daddy now? She may even try to scam you with the "I'm pregnant and it's yours" game. There are lots of possible negative consequences to bbfs! I personally feel very lucky that I didn't knock up some chick during my college years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion