tuscl

No approach rule

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
There's a club called K9 in Prague, well it's really a brothel but the main bar area has a pole/stage where the girls 'dance'. One of the rules that the girls must obey is that they can't approach any guy, they can smile, wink at guys etc but they can't physically approach a guy. The guy has to gesture to a girl to join him if he's interested.

Would you guys like this rule in your fav club?

23 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Absolutely not. Many ( if not most) customers prefer to have the dancers approach us. If that were a club rule I would no longer go there.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Me too sclvr, it's all part of going to a club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m one of those that prefer to be approached; but as long as the rules were known/clear; I would not mind being the one to signal a dancer over.

The problem is when there is no clear guidelines – e.g. in some clubs; girls don’t approach much even if you are making eye contact w/ them trying to let them know you have interest in them.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The Yanks are coming
    The Yanks are coming
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    It be be neither a benefit nor a hindrance as far as I'm concerned. I've seldom been shy about approaching a dancer, not telling one I'm not interested.

I can see why some might like that sort or thing, but I just can't bring myself to give a shit one way or the other.
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    I would like the no approach rule for the first 10-15 minutes I enter the club.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    I agree with that too, wouldn't mind being left alone for the first 10 minutes. After that, very much prefer to be approached. I guess someone who feels awkward about sending a girl away might prefer a no approach Club, but I think it's silly
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think it's silly too. However I do remember visiting some clubs and not being able to hardly catch my breath feeling like a piece of meat thrown to the wolves when I first entered a club and sat in a spot where everyone kept saying wanna dance? It was as if there was a line up. It's been a few years since I remember that. Maybe not too many clubs do that anymore.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I like dancers to approach me. I can say no to those I don't want.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    London, I hope the K9 Club name does not refer to the dancers.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Normally I insist on having the dancers do the approaching, except in the rare occasion that I want a dancer that is super busy and hard to get a hold of. But I just returned from a visit to my fave club tonight and it was non stop dancer hustle from the moment I walked in the door and continued right up until I was leaving. They even got me in the ladies room! After tonight I might have to reconsider my position on this.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    If that was the rule I wouldn't have an issue with it. As long as if u waved them over they had to come over. We all know some strippers will find an excuse to blow u off or would rather sit texting on their phones
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In the Milongas of Buenos Aires, it's customary to raise your glass and make eye contact with any prospective dancer. A smile and a raised glass indicates it's time to Tango. A pass of the hand says it's a no go. What's great about this is that a dude doesn't have to do the schmuck walk back to where he was if some chica shoots him down.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I would like that kind of rule
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    @ jackslash. Far from it, it's the best club in Prague in every respect. It get's the name from the street name and the number, Kourrini #9.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Aren't all the girls in Czechoslovakian clubs human trafficking victims?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    When none of my regulars are working, I like being approached. But if they are working and I'm waiting for one of them, it's an annoyance when a bottom feeder newbie pesters me.

I like the idea of a signal, maybe something on your table, that says if you want to be approached or not.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I heard something about at Hip Hugger black dancers can only approach black men and white dancers are only allowed to approach white men.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Hip Hugger is about the biggest shithole that there is. I've heard that unless your a white male you are not even welcome there. Been there once and I'm still trying to clean the stank & skank off of me.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Which Hip Hugger are ya'll referring to?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Dougster, there's been no such country as Czechoslovakia since 1993. But the answer is no to your question anyway.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I thought one time it would be nice to be able to put up a sign at your table, no wanna dance dancers. However I bet the dancers wouldn't like it and if the guy left and you sat there and didn't notice it, you could be out of luck. Plus if you sat in a chair away from a table or at a stage, you might not have a sign to display. Lol, that would be funny. Sit at the stage and put up a sign, no dances wanted. I can imagine that going over well.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Shark Club Desire in Providence has maybe 3 wanna dance dancers out of 100.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion