tuscl

This review was approved?

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:56 PM
"Long haired tattood bitch that rambles bout her bullshat gots me lastweek, she work days, but will hook it up. At the right price you can get her to leave and get a rm at da apple, pussy pretty loose but she give good head!!! Another bitch charge to much she hot as fuk but wont leave or give ya sum head. I be back tho..for sure. I aint trying to wife these hoes. But a dick suckins is worth the bill. She call me from da club alot. She married. But who cares so am I. If you goes in they usually have da rubber but I bring my own j u st in case they be stupid." is this the Juice's brother? [view link]

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    This guy makes Juice look like a Harvard graduate
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lol, the spelling and grammar are shit!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Dudes, how good of a review do you expect to write after he's done all the shit below? 1) got arrested in a prostitution sting conducted by the police dept he works for 2) had dudes kick him in the nads for 6 hours 3) purchased (perhaps stole) fried chicken before jackin' it in the street 4) towel whipped a cop and called her a stripper A dude livin' like that don't need no stinkin' grammar. JUICE! JUICE! JUICE!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    And remember, all that shit went down over a 48 hr period. I bet he's gonna fly up to Toronto and beat up a dude for Rob Ford tomorrow. Juice will taser Ford's enemy in the taint for a few rocks of crack! FUCK YEAH!!!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Obviously a product of the Detroit Public School System
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Juice!Juice!Juice!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I see that this is a review of Henry VIII Lounge in the Detroit suburb of Inkster. It proves what I have thought: You have to be stupid to go to Henry VIII.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I love that review!!! It's so honest and pithy. Didn't anyone read, "An Academy Of Dunces"? It reminds me of that.
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    ^ LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion