Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Question for the heavy consumers of LDs

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Being an advanced PL myself; I wear cotton sweatpants and go commando.

I am also a variety PL in that I like to get a lot of LDs from a lot of different dancers when I SC.

There are times though when the grinding makes my little head sore – I guess it is the fabric rubbing against the little head – and it doesn't help that I get most of my LDs from black dancers in all black clubs which grind in all capital letters; they use those huge powerful butts and hips to really work over my boom boom Mancini.

Does anyone use any “aids” (lube; etc) to help with LD wear and tare on the ole Oscar Mayer?

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Go commando in latex pants coated with baby oil inside.

Profile picture for Ironcat
Ironcat
•

Wear silk boxers (or a polyester blend that is silklike). Minimizes friction sores.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ Iron:

The same thing crossed my mind.

I was thinking that I need to switch up from my thin cotton sweats to some other type of thin slacks - maybe the pajama pants that were mentioned in a thread a few days ago - I’m hoping I could find some that don’t look so obviously pajamy – my current thin sweats are black and have pockets so they don’t necessarily look that much non-slacks

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I don't care too much about the grind, and most cognizant dancers realize this and pursue other ways to get the job done, so it doesn't really matter what type of pants I wear. I just make sure that they aren't white because they will be light brown by the time I walk outta there.

Profile picture for bman77
bman77
•

liquid lapdance.

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

gym shorts. best lapdance experience ever.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I just wear a big serape.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Silk boxers have helped my Johnson recover from the heavy abuse you describe.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I just take a break from lap dances if part of me is getting tired of all the grinding. I was thinking actual sex would be a lot more comfortable but I'm not planning on that in a strip club.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Certain positions where the girl does more of a rocking motion instead of moving all around I have found more comfortable at times. However I have a difficult time explaining what I mean to a dancer right in front of me. One dancer knows it good. I will have to take some mental notes to describe her position better.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Silk boxers sound like a great idea.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Tell the dancer how you like your lap dance. When they start making me uncomfortable and continue despite being told not to they get lifted off, set down, paid and I walk away.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If you get 62 lap dances on your 62nd birthday, you can count on getting "lap dick" regardless of what you wear. At other times nylon shorts & commando work pretty good.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Summer clothing: Lands end cotton shorts - roomy, comfy, her hand will fit right in, no chafing. Winter: instead of sweats or nylon go with fleece.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wear dress pants and silky boxers

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

All of the above. Y'all muthafucka's are some perverts.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hell ya slick! We are all right there with you

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Slick - Living in Southern California does NOT qualify you as southern. :)

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I got a lap dance from a girl recommended by a friend and ended up with a bruise from my belt buckle. If the lapper is to hard and she won't back off I get up and leave. I am not small and not weak I simply stand up letting her either stand up or fall to the floor, pay her minimum owed and leave the lap dance area. I am paying to be turned on not get beat up.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good advice from all – appreciate the feedback.

Silk boxers/underwear would help; but I prefer commando in large part b/c I often have to do a lot of adjusting w/ my raging hard-ons and my johnson would often get entangled with the underwear even if the underwear was roomy.

I think I just need to switch from cotton fabric to something smoother as has been suggested by others.

Thanks.

Profile picture for bxbomber51
bxbomber51
•

I go commando with golf pants from IZOD. They are very thin and soft - dancers like the feel of the material - really good for back and forth grinding. They can really feel your hard cock poking thru as well.

Profile picture for pineconepartyliquor
pineconepartyliquor
•

X2 on the gym shorts, the best LD apparel you can wear. A nice pair of silky basketball type shorts (with no underwear of course).

If I am going to a club where nicer dress code is expected, I go with my favorite pair of soft thin jeans (they get thinner every time I go) or thin cotton pants.

Always go with no underwear ever and no belt.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

I wear dark blue Nylon shorts that I got at Stein Mart along with or w/o loose cotton underwear.

The nylon is so easy to clean. Don't have to worry about stains that don't come out.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Ditto on the shorts – I finally started wearing them in the SC for the 1st time late last year during my few late afternoon visits – but I still don’t feel comfortable wearing shorts during evening visits especially if the club is not super-divey (I have worn them during night visits but it’s been on weeknights to low-end clubs). I need to find something for my night visits and it is on my PL to-do list :)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Yes Virginia (from stripperweb) there IS a Sweatpants Boner Man, and his name is Papi Chulo!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

@Papi_Chulo,

Maybe you should just bulk up yourself to match the thunder thighs of your preferred dancers.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ believe me – if I could “bulk up” my dick I would

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

@ilbbaicnl: :D Ha!

@Papi_C, well, I'm not a heavy enough consumer to face such problems more than once or twice a year but I suppose the important part is to avoid the troused material actually having a repetitive rubbing motion on thin-skinned parts of you. On the underwear front, the silk/smooth-fabric underwear may be an answer but then you can have another situation, which is that slick fabric + loose fit = it can get shoved to the side and you "escape" your drawers, which is not necessarily a bad thing... but then requires you readjust yourself in a manner that is not always discreet or smooth. But maybe if you can get HER to be the one that readjusts you...

One thing I have to experiment with sometime is "travel pants" -- made of a very lightweight quick-dry fabric, aimed at travelling backpackers. Some of them seem to be nicely thin and slick but appearances may deceive.

@Iopaw - :D heheheheh... but yes, even under normal circumstances I have considered adopting light brown all over as standard lapdance-night color. A few times I have had spray-tan all over me by mid-evening.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement