tuscl

Is Seattle gonna beat Denver?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

42 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Yes. Besides, strip clubs are no big deal to the Seahawks. There's a strip club a block away from their stadium.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Opps, sorry. Make that two blocks away. (Walking distance, nonetheless.)
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Don't care since the Colts are out and the two team I always root against are out: The Steal-ers and San Fran.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    I like the comment on the site...

That is the only ball handling he will do all week....LOL

He is the 4th stringer and is just along for the ride. good for him going to get a little t & a in his face.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    It's either going to be a Denver blowout or Seattle squeaks out a victory. I wouldn't bet on the whole game, but the second half line may be intriguing.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Nope
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Hopefully Seattle wins and Wes Welker gets a concussion.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I don't know beans about American football. I do know that the Denver Broncos are owned by a Canadian from Edmonton, Pat Bowlen. Bowlen's company built Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton that is the home of the CFL's Edmonton Eskimos. The Bowlen family has a long history in Alberta. J.J. Bowlen was Lieutenant Governor of the province fifty-some years ago.

Sad to say, but Pat Bowlen has started down the road to elderly dementia. He no longer does interviews or makes public appearances.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    You can't defend a perfect pass. Denver in a blowout.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Seattle. Sherman will march to the sea and the Denver receivers will complain about total war.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Seattle wins, their defense is too good. They can play in the elements. If it's windy then Manning's ducks are going be hanging in the air and the Seattle D-backs are gonna have a field day.

Don't get me wrong it should be a good day, but I think Marshawn Lynch is they key to the game. If he gets going Denver is done, the Denver D is good but not nearly on the same level as 49ers was.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If it were as easy to predict here as some of you appear to assume, they wouldn't need to have the game.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    How many qb's in their 16th?, season have the all-time passing year ever? I tell you guys, Peyton made a deal with the devil. Denver wins.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    To bad I am in an area with no decent clubs or sports bars or I would go half watch the game with a half dressed cutie on my laps. If I was in Providence I'd go to Cadillac Lounge.
    In any event I hope it is a good game. I am still a bit of a Peyton Manning fan since I am a Colts fan since the local team where I live now sucks.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
  • ime
    11 years ago
    what about Hugh he's been right the last 4 in a row and he went with the other team. Damn manatees and their betting scams, the scourge of the ocean they are.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m picking Seattle – their physical defense will disrupt Denver’s precise and timing-critical offense.

If Denver wins I don’t think it would necessarily be b/c of their talent (although they *are* talented) – but it would be b/c they are overall a more experienced team (and that may actually end up being the key).
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Papi: "Experience" can't be part of "talent"?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @GMD-I do know some "talent" that's very experienced.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    @GMD I think he means like physically talented. where as experience is where veteran players who are maybe not as physically talented can even the odds or gain an advantage.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It's a toss up. I could see scenarios where Seattle and Denver could win. If I was a betting man (and I am) I would stay away from this game.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I'm a gambling man.

What's the spread?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Denver is favored by 2.5
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^

Out of curiosity I phoned a bookie that I know here in Calgary to find out his line. Must be lots of Seattle money here in Calgary. The local bookie has Denver at just -0.5. That is a huge difference from the Vegas line.

A new well is being spudded soon up north; that is a $25,000,000 gamble for me.

I don't think that I will touch this Super Bowl proposition.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^Art,did that come with a lifetime membership?
  • greygecko
    11 years ago
    I do think Seattle will win. But Denver is really good so nothing is definate.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Since I live in Seattle, I naturally think the Hawks will win. But Colorado is a damn good team and you know it going to be a damn close and intense game.

No way I would bet the farm on it. Maybe just one strip club outing - $500 or so on Seattle.

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Statistically, this looks to be one of the best Super Bowls in years. Which means, of course, that it will be a bust...
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Peyton eradicates all the naysayers if he can produce against a stellar Seattle defense. I personally think Seattle is going to win!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Um, so, is like, Denver even gonna put a team on the field for the 2nd half cause there sure didn't seem to be an opposition first half.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Lol, I'm sure glad I didn't bet on this game. There will be celebration in Seattle tonight.

This is the only time ever I wish I was in Seattle right now.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OMG! What a way to start the 2nd half.

Seattle can get cocky when ahead, but, sheesh, 29-0 lead.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I have to admit, I never saw a blowout like this one happening.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    36-0
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Unbelievable!
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Looks like "Yes"! Only 2 remaining questions:

1) What will be victory margin
    2) Will MVP be a Seahawks defensive player ? (I think there has only been ~ 3 defensive players who won SB MVP)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THOSE BRONCOS ***
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Man, did I call that one or what? Too bad I didn't bet...
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Percy Harvin played one game this year and he made it a good one. Good result
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Answers to my earlier questions:

1) 35 point victory margin
    2) Yes- Malcolm Smith, Seahawks linebacker who scored on a "pick six", and recovered a fumble became 3rd linebacker in SB history to win MVP award.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Was not surprised Seattle won – but really surprised they were able to put up that many points (although their super-defense was responsible for some of the scores by either scoring themselves or giving Seattle great field position – and special teams also scored).
  • ime
    11 years ago
    turnovers and putrid tackling is what killed Denver. Seattle had receivers breaking 3-4 tackles a play because Denver kept trying to make big hits instead of playing with good fundamentals.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion