tuscl

OTC & Club Attendance

Good afternoon my friends. I hope all is well with y'all. All is definitely shits and giggles with your little brother Slick. As of now, let's talk OTC. I've been doing real well lately in the OTC department. Maybe a little too well.

My New Year's resolution was to visit new clubs on a regular basis. So far this month, I've gone clubbing once and to my local spot. The reason why, OTC, OTC, OTC.

I have three gals that I've been able to see OTC. One is my CF. The other is this younger gal. I took her to Disneyland earlier this month. I'm still planning on taking her to a museum. The third gal has been an unexpected gift from the stripping Gods(they do exist so make you customary sacrifices before club time). She's become a friend with benefits, for now.

Even though I love clubbing and the club atmosphere, I've always been an OTC guy. More bang for your buck. Except for the fact that I'm not meeting new tail or exploring new dens of debauchery, I'm pretty content.

I'm enjoying what I got going. If it ain't broke, why fix it, right? Just wondering if anybody is in a similar predicament. Am I losing out on quality clubbing because of my OTC focus(obsession)? What to do, what to do?

20 comments

• ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Poor Slick, so beaten down and downtrodden by life! You have my total sympathy LOL
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    I go through periods when I do more OTCing. I'd say enjoy it, although as a cautionary tale, last time I did this, I was really content with OTCing two different girls, and they kept me and my $ too busy to make it to the club. Fate sometimes frowns at the overly-content, and the arrangements with both of them fell through within a month of each other, at which point I found myself heading back to the SCs totally from ground zero, without even any prospects. Had to build up a whole new farm team.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Well Slick, it's like tacos. The carne asada taco is great, but you still crave al pastor and fish tacos.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't forget the lengua. And when I'm drunk, I'll even get a torta. Some of y'all will get that.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^and cabeza
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Who's asking,
    is he a cop?????????
    Where is he,
    did he see me??
    Anyone have a breath mint??

NO pot does not make you paranoid.

Although I would not know as I have never tried it. When I was young enough to try it I figured liquor was just as good and would not get you thrown in jail with a felony so I never even considered it and now that I am old I think the same thing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Mikey-Remember when Taco Bell had them Viva Gorditas ads back in the late 90's? We were at this party and 3 fat Mexican chicks walk in and my homeboy yells out, "Viva Gorditas!" Oh the shame. I felt bad for those tortas. The whole party was laughing at their expense. Maybe they hit the gym afterwards and everybody lived happily ever after.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Many years while passing through Navajoa, Mexico we stopped at a panaderia and waited for fresh tortas right out of the oven. Delicious but a day later hard as a rock because they did not use any preservatives.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @SlickSpic: I was in a similar "predicament" with my SB. I'd be seeing her almost every week, and not really have any inclination to go into the club, except to see her once in a while when she was working. I'd make brief foray's into the other clubs around town just to keep my hand in, but the rut I was in was a pleasant one, and I saw no point in spending my money on "maybes" when a sure thing was a phone call away.

When she left, I was in Subraman's shoes, though I don't think my straits where quite so dire as he describes. :) I've seen a few girls OTC since then, though I probably spread the money around a little more thinly than they'd like now.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Slick, Like you, I have a few different dancers on my OTC list now. And, I still go to clubs. I like both experiences. It sounds like you've gotten into a rut, and you'd like to expand your OTC opportunities. If so, get out to some different clubs and meet different dancers, as you said you planned to. And, it may be a good idea to avoid the club(s) for a while where your present OTC dancers work.

• ButterMan
    11 years ago
    That would be enough to keep me in one spot! i'm working on some OTC right now. Nothing like going in on a friday night and seeing 2 or 3 or your current hook ups on the floor!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    For a variety of reasons I've been staying away from clubs for about 6 weeks. My ATF has been suspended from her club and called me for a cut rate OTC last week. We had a great time at a hotel in the afternoon and at about 7:30 she returned, wondering if I could get it up again. With her help we had another round. Then at 9:00 am she returned for round three. What better reason for OTC?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    @tiredtraveller: Not only has it made you paranoid, its made you disoriented enough to post your reply on the wrong thread! ;-)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    OTC has become a bit too risky for me lately, so I'm exploring all of the fun that I know ITC can offer. No complaints so far!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Dancer quality has been so bad in my area recently, luckily I have a few good looking dancers I'm seeing OTC. However I just got a new girlfriend, so the OTC with the dancers will have to stop. The funny thing is my new girlfriend is a dancer lol.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I'm doing the same thing Slick. I find OTC a better investment. You aren't as rushed and you get more bang for your buck. The only time o go to a club now it to find another girl for OTC. If they don't do OTC I move on till I find one who does. I had 3 in different cities set up. O just fired one in the last 4 wks so need to replace her. 4 is the ideal number I think.....one a week. I need to hire a couple more. Got one on the schedule for Wednesday night.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Lopaw, hell, I'll do OTC with you, no strings attached! Think of the possibilities....... LOL
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @slick: Funny about Disneyland. Many, many years ago I was in LA on business and got an OTC from an Australian dancer and we went to Disneyland too. It was in Sept. and the place was empty so there were no waits for anything. We did the whole park and it was one of the most fun "dates" of my life.

My current ATF suggested OTC a couple years back, and I'm pretty sure she'd never done it before because she was VERY shy and awkward about sex. She had a B/F at the time and she wasn't comfortable about "cheating" on him even though it was for money with me. We went out a few times but it wasn't working out. Then I went back to the club a few weeks later and she was so happy I didn't dump her because we really do have chemistry. I've seen her OTC since and we didn't have sex (and I didn't give her money)...so it's a bizarre relationship for an dancer and a custie. Now the B/F is gone and she wants to do a threesome with her G/F so maybe things are looking up? But...she and the g/f want money for it. I may spring for it anyway.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Sometimes old tortillas can be good it you reheat them.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    dang bro, that's awesome OTC right there. keep it up and don't ever let go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion