tuscl

Best Advice You Got From TUSCL

Thursday, December 11, 2014 12:16 PM
The best advice I ever got from here comes from Shadow. I once asked if something a stripper tells you is actually true, does it still count as stripper shit? Shadow's reply was-If whatever she says is meant to seperate you from your money, true or false, then it's stripper shit. Gracias, mi hermano.

29 comments

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I don't agree that anything she says which is intended to separate you from you money is therefore Stripper Shit. Her just being there and talking to you is in large measure intended to separate you from you money. So is she is talking to you and being herself and being truthful, I don't think that is Stripper Shit. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think it was TUSCLer “clubber” whom mentioned when he goes to a strip club he goes w/o any expectations – reading that I thought it was simple but effective advice and if feels as if when I employ this attitude I normally overall have a better time at the SC.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just ask
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    TUSCL has saved me money by pointing out that the clubs near me offer almost NO extras and the prices are stupid for plane Jane lappers. God, if it wasn't for what I've learned here, I'd still be wasting money on dancers that would probably never put out anything!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Best Advice: Go to Follies!!!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @SJG -- "Her just being there and talking to you is in large measure intended to separate you from you money" Yes...so it's all just SS. Duh
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi, That is my creed, but mostly because of my visit routine. You were the last visit I planned in maybe 5 or 6 years in the US, and maybe 10-12 years in S. Florida. Since I don't know when I am going or for how long, expectations are not needed. Well, I do have a few, I expect a beer or drink, a place where I can smoke a good cigar, and naked women. I think that another reason is where we club, S. Florida. If you decided to stop and for whatever reason, leave, another club is just down the road. Easier for things to happen, expected or not.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Dont be a retard. I keep giving that advice but the retards dont take it. Prolly cuz their retards.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    At least I drove that steve229 retard off and that zipman68 retard off. Their retards. Why dont the smart people on TUSCL help me drive off Juice and Crazyjoe and Diugster? Then we could have smart talk
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Definitely all the great advice in RickyBoy's The System.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    It's good to be reminded of that advice on occasion, Papi. I think that's a good philosophy for having a good time.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Best advice I got from this site: Use Condom.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "She's not your girlfriend." Even if she looks and acts exactly like you expect from a girlfriend, if you pay her each time she's just a stripper who's a good actress.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Two come to mind: Only use cash, and if you want something, ask.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I now know what a troll is.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Always think with the big head, not the little head.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    That I should learn how to do a screenshot, so Founder can help me
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    How to fully utilize KFC
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Juice is a divine sex god of cucumbers
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    GACA club wrote, "@SJG -- "Her just being there and talking to you is in large measure intended to separate you from you money" Yes...so it's all just SS. Duh" No, I don't think it is all stripper shit. Stripper shit is a special designation for speech which is disingenuous. Usually it is insincere flattery. So yes, the girl is there to make money, and you are one of the people she is going to try and make it off of. She would not be there, and especially dressed the way she is, unless she was getting paid. But she can still be herself in talking to you, and I appreciate this. Or she can engage in the SS, which has no effect on me. I just ignore it. SJG
  • MontanaMarty
    3 years ago
    If you got green, you play in between
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I'd say the best advice I ever got from TUSCL is don't get sucked into a debate on a necro thread !
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s never useful to debate SJG on TUSCL. I’m not sure why this discussion got resurrected.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Unless free, no price is ever good enough. And even free isn't good enough sometimes. Many of the reviewers here whine about the girls and their prices without knowing why prices are set the way they are (I have written about this in a few club discussion, specifically Flight Club). Oh, and women are disposable objects apparently (based off of some of the reviews).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    FRMOS
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Never negotiate with your dick in your hand.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ even harder when your dick is in *her* hand
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Be direct, just ask. And I think it was Papi who said it I could be wrong but the stripper will always be trying to get in your wallet, you the PL will always be trying to get in her pants. This is the ying yang of the strip club. Any break from this something is wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion