tuscl

when told not to do spmething at a club youve done before elsewhere

Djscudmaster
New York
In a well packed or semi packed club or club frequented By a High Roller or celebrity you keep wanting to get
strippers numbers(Meaning more than 1). As you attempt to get/write a strippers number either mangament
or a Bouncer stops you and says no no your not allowed, What is your opinion? What would you do?
Just curious

12 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    Dude why do you keep making what appears to be the same thread?

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Are you even a real person?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Don't take any shit from a bouncer. No matter how big and tough and skilled in MMA fighting he is, you should just tell him he's a pussy and challenge him to a fight in the parking lot.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^

Exactly what I would do, jack, and I don't pack a Glock like you do.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    A little discretion goes a long way in a stripclub, whether it be getting extras or phone numbers.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lopaw has it right
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Are you Ilbbaicnl's nephew?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Why do you need her number?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Just tell him ok. I heard f a cool website though and I was going to write it down before I forget. Start writing websites down. If he keeps watching put the numbers within the web site names. Unless you're obvious, the bouncer probably won't have a clue. Or just wait until he leaves and write it down. Alternative, memorize it. Go out to your car. write it down. return to club and confirm your memory. I would not trust your memory if you are drinking.

I did that one time and after I left the club, I transposed two numbers. When I went back, one dancer said she was really disappointed saying she had waited by the phone for over 30 to 60 minutes. I gues that's nothing nowadays with cell phones but when you needed to stay near a land line, possibly aggravating.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    DJscud dude....tell the bouncer dude that you want to find a stripper chick into shit like this:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1749766/ami_e…

Make sure you have the video cued up on your phone show you can ask strippers if they would dig doing that shit AND ask bouncers to identify girls that will do that shit.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I agree with iopaw, discretion goes a long way dude!
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    That's happened to me many times involving pen & paper, but it wasn't phone numbers.

I don't see how a bouncer can stop half of it these days when you can just punch a number into your phone. It's not like customers turn in their phones at the damn front desk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion