tuscl

OT: Food of the Gods!

zipman68
the speed force!
Yes...the Olympian gods had their ambrosia but here in America we have a lil' sumpin' sumpin' that kicks ambrosia ass:

Cheeseburger with a French Fry Bun!

http://www.egotastic.com/2014/01/must-tr…

If only they covered it in batter and deep fried it after assembling the burger. And served it with a side of ambrosia salad...

My question is ths...if your SC served this culinary deee-lite....would you eat it?

10 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I eat a lot of things in strip clubs.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Mmmmmmmmm! Looks good and it's safe for folks with gluten intolerance!

In Pittsburgh there is a chain called Primanti's the serves all kinds of sandwiches with a ton of french fries on them. It started in the 20s when the owner figured out that the steel workers could eat their lunch out of a single wrapper and the rest is history.

Wonder if you could weave fresh fries instead of using edible adhesive .....
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Teonanactl is the food of the Gods.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure my cardiologist would approve. Especially after wolfing down a serving of deep fried butter.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I hesitate over eating any food in a strip club. If I ate something and survived without getting sick, I might eat there again.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'd try that.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well, the cheeseburger and bacon part looks good. The French fries I can do without.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol slick
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Kant have dat food witout sum purpl drank !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well OK juiice...you can soak your cheeseburger with a French fry bun in purple drank before deep-frying it and also do some purple drank as a refreshing beverage alongside. Will that work for you?

And WTF...add some bacon to that bad boy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion