tuscl

Where and what do you eat when you get hungry while strip clubbing?

options

1. You wouldn't get caught dead eating strip club food.
2. hit the nearest fast food restaurant in between visits
3. Grab a slice of pizza or whatever is available in the strip club.
4 other choices ?

I go with 2 and sometimes 3 if I'm still hungry.

you?

15 comments

• SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    #3 if the food is decent. (Greasy pizza or burgers won't cut it.) I won't even consider #2 for the same reasons. A good option is to eat before you leave your home.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Never has happened to me, so I can't accurately answer. I assume I would be a 3.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The clubs I frequent serve good food. I could order a sandwich or a burger or a steak or whatever.

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Depends on what club I am at. Follies puts out a good FREE Buffet at 4PM 7 days a week.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Definitely at the club. Both of the ones that I frequent locally have outstanding kitchen staffs and are reasonably priced. Plus there is the beer. Plus the view ...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Pussy. It's what's for dinner.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There's a White Castle right down the road from the cluster of my go-to clubs.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I make sure I have a cucumber....salads are healthy
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Somewhere in NY where they served deer.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    DATY
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I prefer to have just a light meal before going to the club. A full stomach can lead to queasiness with someone bouncing around in your lap.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    The clubs I visit that have a full kitchen serve some damn good chow. I will definitely order food at the club.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fuck yeah Motorhead...I'd eat some o' my XXXtra KRIS-pay chicken.

The drumsticks I did NOT use to sodomize strippers.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I eat burritos from the guy selling them in the parking lot
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    I go to at least one club where I'll eat the food, it's pretty good. I watched very carefully and all the staff, including management, eat the food there also, so I'm pretty sure the cooks aren't jerking off into it or anything.

Beyond that, in clubs where the girls get breaks where they can leave the club, I usually arrange to go eat with one of the strippers (yes, I'm buying, but food and alcohol is a pretty cheap and fun 45 minutes OTC with a stripper). In clubs where the girls aren't allowed to leave, I'll slip out and grab something that won't leave me feeling nasty or give me horrible breath (that is, not classic fast food, but a decent sandwich place or pizza)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion