tuscl

To touch or to be touched?

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 12:06 PM
Obviously we all like two way mutual touching, but do you prefer the dancer touching you or you touching the dancer during a lap dance? With me I prefer the dancing doing the touching. There are times when some dancers will put my hands on their tits and ass. I probably keep my hands on the tits and ass for 5 to 10 seconds and then take them off. I just get much more enjoyment from the dancers touching and feeling me up all over than vice versa? What about the rest of you?

25 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I prefer mutual touching and that is what I get at my favorite clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Mutual touching is preferred of course but if I had to choose b/w the 2 I would choose me touching the dancer – I love to touch, grab; grope, …
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yep mutual touching is preferred, but I guess what I'm asking is if you had to choose one, would it be you touching the dancer or the dancer touching you?
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Both as much as POSSIBLE.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Both. The promise of me touching here is a *requirement* if I'm going to agree to a dance, and the delivery on that promise is the only way to get any *more* dances.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    If I had to choose one or the other I'd rather she did the touching as long as it was hands all over. Tough call though.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Between the two options I'd say me touching her.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I prefer to touch myself. [view link] Looks like I ain't the only one.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Now touch me, baby Can't you see that I am not afraid? What was that promise that you made? Why won't you tell me what she said? What was that promise that you made?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-You made my day.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    If I had to choose, let me do the touching of the dancer!
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Someone needs to take Ranukam to a club where two way touching and more are available!
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    Slick, I was a young teen boy when that the "I Touch Myself" video came out and I wanted the lead singer in the worst way. Of course at that age I wanted ANY female in the worst way. I had to get a part time job just to pay for the Kleenex I was going through
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    Sorry, but I seriously don't understand the question. Air dance = no touching either way One-way = she touches you, but you can't paw her Two-way = mutual touching (her and you) Nowhere do I see a scenario where you'd be able to paw her but she would not be allowed to touch/grind on you. So, if two-way is available, why would you self downgrade to one-way?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I like touching them. The point of getting lap dances for me.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @electronman- there's plenty of two way touching available in my area, that's not a problem. Perhaps I should frame this question a little different so that it's clearer. What do you like better, touching the dancer or the dancer touching you?
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I prefer "both." Although, I'd say there is something better about touching her since that's not always available in my area.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Like most I also prefer both, but if I had to choose I'd choose her touching me. It's hot for me to watch a dancer exploring my body with her fingers and her lips & tongue.......yowza!!
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Excellent question ranukam. Like the others I'd prefer both but if I had to choose one and extras was not part of her touching me I'd go for me touching her. Nothing better than caressing some soft supple breasts and a nice firm ass and hearing her moan from enjoyment. That increases my enjoyment.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If extras are not involved, I'd go with touching her too. Sometimes some lap dances don't feel any better than when a dancer sat on your lap except for what you can feel with your hands.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Me touching her. Me being touched is called sex at home.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    I like mutual but the clubs around here all def are grinding. You will def be touched. I've found though that having a hottie grinding on you and not be able to touch them would be ridiculous. I like the way a 21 yr old hardbody feels. Gravity yet to set in and no kids is a wonderful thing. Asked one the other day if I could try her on for size. Wasn't sure if I could fit.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I'd feel greasy if I was the only one but... I wouldn't be happy if I couldn't grab some ass.
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    I'd prefer her touching me.. the fact that she initiates it is a turn on and if I don't touch I can stay out of trouble.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    i like the dancer just grinding me hard and slow. no touching on my part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion