Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper License

ricky416

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Which strip club in Toronto/Mississauga does not require a license to work in ?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

If licenses for dancers in Canada are like in the U.S., probably the entire province of Ontario requires a license. If you're aware that some strip clubs in that area require licenses, then it's likely that all of them do.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The exception could be a club that is bikini only. Of the 40+ clubs in the Atlanta area there is only one that does not require license from the city or the county. Club Wax is bikini only.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Maybe Art will know.

Profile picture for mjpenn07
mjpenn07
•

Wow! I had no idea that a permit is required to dance in some areas. I guess that I DID learn something today.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

You might do better asking on stripperweb than here.

For what its worth, in my casual conversations in GTA strip clubs I get the impression the Toronto/Downtown clubs require licenses while the Mississauga/Airport clubs do not. The Mississauga clubs have a vibe of maybe not being so stringent in the enforcement of regulations, so you might want to pop into one or two and ask as you may get a different answer in person than on the phone, especially if you're hot and ready to start immediately.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

069 License To Strip

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

send me $500 and I'll take care of it

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I want to say each city has a licence requirement, most likely a couple hundred each.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement