tuscl

Stripper License

Which strip club in Toronto/Mississauga does not require a license to work in ?

8 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    If licenses for dancers in Canada are like in the U.S., probably the entire province of Ontario requires a license. If you're aware that some strip clubs in that area require licenses, then it's likely that all of them do.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The exception could be a club that is bikini only. Of the 40+ clubs in the Atlanta area there is only one that does not require license from the city or the county. Club Wax is bikini only.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe Art will know.
  • mjpenn07
    11 years ago
    Wow! I had no idea that a permit is required to dance in some areas. I guess that I DID learn something today.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    You might do better asking on stripperweb than here.

For what its worth, in my casual conversations in GTA strip clubs I get the impression the Toronto/Downtown clubs require licenses while the Mississauga/Airport clubs do not. The Mississauga clubs have a vibe of maybe not being so stringent in the enforcement of regulations, so you might want to pop into one or two and ask as you may get a different answer in person than on the phone, especially if you're hot and ready to start immediately.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    069 License To Strip
  • ime
    11 years ago
    send me $500 and I'll take care of it
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I want to say each city has a licence requirement, most likely a couple hundred each.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion