tuscl

Real or fake?

Clubber
Florida
With the recent appearance of Dancinggal, I wounder how many of the "dancers" or even female customers here are real? Has anyone verified any personally? Would be interesting to know, to me. No disrespect intended, just curious.

I know I have personally met one and talked to another via a same conduit, who I trust implicitly.

41 comments

• pyrolysis
    11 years ago
    There have been some reviews popping up that have no real substantial information, only saying that the club is awesome, etc. Leads me to believe we are seeing fake fluff reviews.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I can only verify one.
  • judyjudy
    11 years ago
    some might be fake by others most certainly are real.
    Take that to the bank.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I think some have been verified and I think most are real. Many people doubted Carolynne, my favorite dancer-poster. I offered to meet with her OTC to make the ultimate test of her femaleness, but she declined.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I am a real person
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I am not an animal.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Hard to know. I think there are two odd things:

1. We never get a dancer that does extras. This isn't a criticism of dancers that don't do extras. I don't have an issue with a dancer that doesn't do extras -- how far she is willing to go is her choice. If a dude wants extras they should just find a willing dancer. Personally, I'm not into extras. Just hot nekkid chicks and lappers. But I'm amazed that not one dancer says "yup...I do extras and make a lot doing it."

2. Some sound too much like dudes' fantasy about dancers or female customers. That has been one reason I've always doubted Carolynne and Lopaw. Both seem too much like what dudes want to hear. Jack's comment about Carolynne is consistent with fakery. On the other hand, there are VERY sensible reasons not to meet any Internet dude IRL or even give out where you work. Also, it wouldn't be unreasonable for a real stripper to play up the salacious aspects of her personality to entertain the PLs. So could be real. And at least one person claims to have met Lowpaw. However, that could be the dude that also as Lowpaw!

More fun to just treat all poster that claim to be female as strippers or female customers. Even the clear Juice aliases. Just see what the dude in question is gonna riff on and enjoy the show.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have personally met 7. The most notorious was Chrystal.
  • steve3000
    11 years ago
    A couple years ago, I met a dancer at the Baltimore Hustler Club who posted. A fun girl to sit and talk with. She only posted for a couple weeks.

Real or fake, I enjoy Duomaxwell's posts.
  • Thekingof32
    11 years ago
    There has been a lot of activity recently from a dancer at Cheetah; I enjoy her posts and don't think she's fake. Even though I live in the Atlanta area, I haven't visited Cheetah yet so I can't say for sure.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I can confirm one.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I've met duomaxwell twice, so I know for a fact she's real.

I'd assume that most (not all) of the rest of the people who claim to be dancers are real as well.

Most people don't have the time or simply aren't in interested in posing as someone they're not on the god damn internet
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I love these dancers who claim:

1. I am a virgin.
    2. I would never do extras.
    3. There is nothing immoral about being a stripper.
    4. I just started in this business.
    5. It's only a fantasy.
    6. I'm a good girl.
    7. I would never date a regular.
    8. I'm not in a sexually oriented business.
    9. My dancing persona is different from my real life.
    10. I love KFC.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I can confirm one also.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "Most people don't have the time or simply aren't in interested in posing as someone they're not on the god damn internet"

Most don't, but the few that do are people who do nothing all day but pose as someone else on the internet. They're all over most forums. The nature of this one just makes it easy for them to be even more active than normal.

I've never doubted lopaw and another regular member confirmed her. In regards too most others claiming to be dancers I'm skeptical until they post pictures/are confirmed. My skepticism increases/decreases depending on what they say and how they say it.

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I usually take folks here at face value, unless there's some obvious giant neon sign saying "fake". After all, who is really real here? We all hide behind our screen names. Also, why does it matter all that much? If someone is posting intelligent posts, they're still intelligent regardless of whether or not he or she is who they say they are. Likewise, if someone is a dick, does it matter if they are a real dick or just acting like one?

Plus, the time spent wondering if someone is real could be better spent wondering if that chick on the other side of the bar will slap me if I ask her to blow me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I Am The Cheese.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Seems a few are verified. Good to see jj respond.

sc,

I spoke with Chrystal, but, DAMN IT, didn't get to see her in Atlanta. :(
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry. Make that two. One is not presently active.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    This thread is full of lolz.
    Wow- I've been on this site since 2004.That's an awfully long time to keep up a charade. Those here who have met me in person know that I'm a girl. The rest of you are just gonna have to take a leap of faith. Or not. Either way I really don't care all that much.
    @Clubber- let me know if you are ever in LA and we can chase some of LA's hottest Asian dancers and then you can "confirm" me ;-)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Lopaw-If you were faking it, then you're doing one hell of a job sister! I mean, I see Lopaw here, Lopaw there, Lopaw, Lopaw everywhere. Fuck the hate, congratulate.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    lopaw,

I don't doubt you at all. That LA trip sounds great, but it will likely remain on my Bucket List, sadly. :(

BTW, the "confirm" makes me wonder what you mean, rather than just confirm. :)
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I believe most are definitely fake.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I assume most of them are real. The only one that I could see being questionable to some people is Carolynne, but I personally believe Carolynne is real.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol Clubber....perhaps I should have used "validate"instead. But I have a feeling whatever word I chose would have gotten me in trouble ;)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I balieve there are people with vaginas posting on here. I haven't seen them to verify it though. :)

If I wanted to get on a site with mostly females, I can just get on Facebook. It's not as fun.
    If I used to know a dancer who did extras, why would she want to go online and talk about giving extras and invite LE to learn as much as possible about her? I didn't think she was that stupid. Clubs keep firing all the extras girls in my area so they are hard to find nowadays.

I could more easily imagine juice faking an extras girl profile. He uses so many different screen names already.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    lopaw,

Do to your proclivities, of course I understood, but just couldn't resist. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Due
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    looking good too/\
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm still trying to get plane tickets to meet Lowpaw so she can make me her sugarbaby lol
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    @clubber- although it might be good to see judyjudy respond, you'll notice her comment doesn't come right and say "she's" for real. I still submit, this isn't the hot over 50 milf that enjoys oral that's beien portrayed. She offered once to meet to confirm but never followed up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Of course, Duo and GoVikings could be sockpuppets of the same unknown person. And our whole universe could just be a simulation. Clubber, if it really seems worthwhile to you to be so suspicious about such things, maybe you've been spending too much time in Colorado or something.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm sure that's true juicy J -_-
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    scatter,

You may be correct, but I don't think I would meet anyone form online. Perhaps in a public setting.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    I've met lopaw at 2 different L.A. area clubs- she's the real deal. I've also met a dancer who posted a review but did not participate on DB.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I know of at least two dancer who danced at a few clubs in central Ohio a few years ago who regularly browsed this site, and another popular strip club site during the time that they danced.

One in particular used to reply to question on the other site, and would occasionally post message in the discussions section here, but didn't say she was a dancer.

I only know this because she asked me if I posted on this site and thought I might be Samsung or rl27. She discussed a few of the posts and comments on her and other dancers, and even showed me her post in the site. I of course disavowed all knowledge of this site.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @Slick- I suspect that since we both occasionally visit the COI it is only a matter of time before our paths cross. But it will have to be you making the approach....I will be easier to spot than the other way around. And when you buy me a drink I'd like a diet coke, please :-)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Pablo you should love strippers who say there is nothing immoral about stripping. Because you've never given any logical reason to say it's immoral. Or any logical reason that you wouldn't be immoral for participating in something that's immoral.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm not real.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Jack-Yeah, and I ain't a Dodgers fan.
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    I'm real, and I do extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion