tuscl

Urban legend confirmed: Fried chicken really is the way to a stripper's.........

joker44
In the wind
I'd seen past TUSCLer posts about KFC and strippers but discounted this as the usual nonsense because:

"Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."

Tonight I visited a local Kansas City club. In walks a rotund man with big circular-lensed eyeglasses and carrying a sack of fried chicken. He gives the sack to a waitress after saving several pieces for himself. He sits at a table, orders a soft drink and begins to eat two pieces of chicken stopping only to go to the stage to tip dancers with a couple of greasy dollars.

My dancer companion at the time excused herself to 'freshen up' taking the drink I'd just bought her.

Meanwhile, dancers out on the floor begin excusing themselves from custies and drifting back to the DR for a piece of chicken. Some come back to thank the guy and offer lappers when he's finished eating. Not sure he washed his hands before heading for the couches.

So for strippers $$ is the entree but fried chicken is the appetizer.

BTW, apparently it's taboo to bring in KFC to a KC strip club; this guy brought Church's!

Finger lickin' good.

20 comments

• juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Luv me sum EXTRAAA KRISPYYYYYY !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    BS
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Total bullshit story.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yeah...total BS. I mean really. KFC I would totally believe. Maybe Popeye's (tho' the spices my burn the strippers' bungholes when you sodomize them wit' a drumstick). But Church's? Yah right... That just isn't plausible.

Long live the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I suppose if Church's were next door or something, maybe that makes sense.

I remember going to Sasnak in Topeka, KS, the ultimate dive strip club, one time. KFC is literally next door. I remember there was a bartender there once who asked all the dancers to go up to the bar and she asked them what they all wanted from KFC. A few minutes later, she comes back with a huge bag with chicken for everyone. I even ended up with a couple pieces. Then this one obese chick who I saw eating at the barcomes up to me and tells me I shouldn't eat it because it will make me fat. That was just too weird.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol, great story!
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    When I was stalking my ATF I brought her Starbucks from time to time. That worked well, but it's a lot more expensive for 20 dancers than a bag of chicken!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Great story
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One time I bought some In n Out for my CF, a couple of doorman, and her friend. They all remembered the gesture and were appreciative.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    To the doubters and KFC defenders:

Read again the description of this shlemiel; he looked like a character in a TV comedy, or like a cartoon character.

A Master's in strip clubbing might go for KFC but a shlemiel always goes with less than the best.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You can't do that in NY
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    We had a Church's just up the street when I worked and lived in Jacksonville. They weren't bad. Different flavor but just as good to my taste and larger pieces. It was more like the extra kris-pay than the original recipe that I preferred.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I believe you Joker. I'm gullible.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Chicken surpassed beef in 2013 as the most consumed meat on the US (for the first time).

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I only took taco bell to the club
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ slick... in n out at the club..lol

Those are the best fast food burgers though. I wish we had them
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I get fish taco at the club.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago