tuscl

OT: Old Spice TV Commercial

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Do you find the new Old Spice Mom Song commercial funny?

I kinda think it's creepy as hell.

http://943thepoint.com/creepy-old-spice-…

16 comments

• Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    I jerk off to it at least once a week
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Creepy
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Fucking hilarious
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The WHOLE point of any commercial is to get your ATTENTION in any manner. Content is often beside the point. NAME recognition is what it is all ABOUT!!!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I just don't see how this is going to move any product unless Old Spice is banking on moms buying it for their sons.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I agree with Jack and Grand. That commercial wouldn't get me to buy that product. I'd probably switch to another channel while it was on.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Old Spice is sailor dude ready to cast off to romantic adventure. Always will be. Old school is best.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Old Spice has recently come up in conversations with stripper about what I am wearing. If you want to attract strippers, forget the Old Spice.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    NO ALUTARD what Old Spice is TRYING to do is TARGET the YOUNGER MARKET.THAT is the WHOLE POINT.STOP trying to FIND WALDO will you SIR.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    @Shawdow, I don't think the girls know or care what you're wearing. A couple of times I used Axe and they thought it was something like Obsession by Calvin Klein
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    mikeya02 - Maybe they don't care but 50% of them have told me what I was wearing. The other 50% asked what I was wearing.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I like the tag line - Smellcome to Manhood!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    "The WHOLE point of any commercial is to get your ATTENTION in any manner. Content is often beside the point. NAME recognition is what it is all ABOUT!!!"

The WHOLE POINT of a commercial is to SELL PRODUCT.

i never use Old Spice. I find some of their commercials entertaining but they really fucked up this one

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The chicks prefer Old Spic to Old Spice.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I found that commercial more than a little creepy. The black guy moving from one scene to the next instantly was much better.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Agreed Motorhead, creepy as fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion