Watching weather girls.
    Watching news girls.
    Watching sportscaster girls.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Pawn Stars
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    LDK,I thought you would be a fan of Wipeout.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Aluinfirm,when are you going to finish your new profile.The attack dogs are beginning to stir.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    River Monsters
    Salvage Dogs
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I agree NFL
    River Monsters
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Jeremy Wade presents his adventures in a compelling manner. I have never fished, nor do I feel any desire to. But "River Monsters" is highly interesting and entertaining to me.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Wait! What! You're a male and have never been fishing Alulandlubber.When you read a magazine is it Cosmo or Field and Stream,or is it Peeeeople?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'll bet that I am the only one on here that does not have any TV service.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ If you are in a Strip Club 24/7/365 SC, why would you need TV?
  • Tyres
    11 years ago
    All college & pro sports
    River Monsters
    Naked Vegas
  • Tyres
    11 years ago
    I used to really like City Confidential about 10 years back.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    The one were I'm fuckin Alutards mom 24/7
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lots of fans of River Monsters. I've watched it a few times, but not yet hooked.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Dexter
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ^^^
    You're a crazy man juice... Teen Mom & 16 and pregnant.

For me. well, I'm not a reality TV fan. Not sure if Mythbusters counts. Documentaries on the Science channel/PBS are good. Used to fetch the Anna Nicole show for the train wreck aspect. But that got sad fast.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    zipman68, Science Channel/PBS documentaries are Reality TV too.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Braking bad
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Those of you who need a refresher on the origins and workings of the Universe should watch the "Universe" episodes on cable. You might learn something. Try it.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Netflix ?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I don't know a single one of the TV shows mentioned in this thread.

Doesn't anybody read books any more? Learn new words. Travel the world in your mind. Let your imagination soar.

Books are hardcore entertainment.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I read books. Those raised on Video games and with Cell Phones aren't usually readers. They don't have the attention span for reading and are probably too lazy.

I enjoy Science Fiction and nonfiction books Art.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Catcher in the rye
    Eger alen poe
    Shakespear
    Stephen king

And by the way most video games and movies are based off books or later become books dip shit faggot....I own 30,000 books right now and I enjoy collecting rare books like the hard back edition of gone with the wind signed with the authors reak name penny bitch....book is worth more than your car queer....so thank aggain before you call us young gamer bucks stupid before some one Secrets you Ass Aluqueer
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I tend to think of reality TV as the Jersy Shore/Real World/etc. type of material rather thn serious documentaries. Of course, the history channel has been veering off into ancient alien territory for some time and that is as vacuous as any episode od Jersy Shore (plus, we know that Snooki exists, unlike the pace aliens).

Plenty of folks still read Art. Super_Mane has just chimed in with his collecting of rare books. We'll have to get together so I can show him my Gutenberg Bible and original First Folio...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Super_Mane-Shakespear? Is that what happens when Michael J Fox throws the javelin?
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Except for sports there are no reality shows, just shows without professional actors and actresses.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Speaking of books, I recently finished a classic, Hop On Pop. It was written by a doctor. His name was Seuss. I tell strippers to Hop On Pop. Man was a literary genius.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Just thought of a reality TV show that I catch from time to time - Antiques Roadshow (UK).

Those quirky British experts crack me up.
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    A poster with HONOR quite unlike certain current posters!!!

RIP good man. You have returned to the STARDUST!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion