tuscl

Language

Clubber
Florida
OK, most won't have this problem, but quite common in other areas. You sit at the club and a hot dancers comes over to you, but doesn't speak, in my case, English. How do you handle this? Sometimes we can "understand" enough, but get stuck on the details. An no, I am not going to learn Spanish.

29 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I suppose your could use hand signals but honestly Clubber, where you club it would make sense to learn some basic Spanish.

I don't speak it fluently but it has sure worked great with this spinner from Venezuela. Her English as terrible. As a result I have never seen her do VIP. Yet I have taken her 3 times and totally enjoyed it.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I wish I had this problem
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    ?Como se dice mame le pinga en Inglés?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hand signals. I think that you can make contact and make a request that way.

Or get Star Trek's Universal Translator. LOL
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Bring flashcards with pictures.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

I saw vm's work with spanish in a club when we were there together. I thought he spoke it fairly well, but sure didn't work in the club scene. Or maybe that was an excuse the dancer used to blow him off, so to speak.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Slick,

I entered your post into Google Translate and got "How do you say you suck dick in English". Maybe just get a smart phone with Google Translate on it and let her read and type. :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    My totem pole tells the story.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - VM's problem was not language skills but rather a thin wallet.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Point to your cock problem solved.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I think the pointing at the crotch a good idea. That or mimic a blowjob, lol!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Like gator said...tell them you have a cocktail problem
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    No hablo espanol. Yo lo siento mucho.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    motor - "Bring flashcards with pictures." LMAO
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I speak two languages relatively fluently.

I can say 'fuck off' in 15 languages.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Point to your cock problem solved."

Just LIKE I said - Hand Signals.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Not enough hours in the day to mess around with a stripper with whom I cannot communicate. I don't run into this too often, but every once in a while it will happen. I know how to say "No" and "Goodbye" in enough languages to send them away quickly.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I find it odd, if they want to make more money, they'll learn more english very fast!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I let my hands do the talking …

Even though I am fully fluent in Spanish
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Growing up in LA I learned enough Spanish to get by. Now I use it often in my clubbing in predominantly latina clubs where Spanglish is the main language.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I haven't had that problem, but if I did I would probably ask her "Te Gusta black dick?"
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    My conversational Spanish is enough to communicate with most all the Latínas.

However, as my Latino brothers know, my "Mexican" Spanish sometimes requires additional words to be understood as our "slang" is slightly different from other Spanish speakers.

Besides, "fuck me" and "I love your big dick" sounds so much prettier in Spanish.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It's the slang that will get you. My favorite Latina Says "que rico" when she is playing with my dick. I know that my dick is not rich.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

Might have been for himself, but I was speaking of when he "interpreted" for me and a dancer.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    This is specific to Tijuana, but I spent time with girls who speak little to no English and I speak very little Spanish. I have always figured it out though I prefer a girl that speaks some English.

The two prettiest girls I found in any club were in Mexico. One spoke no English, the other spoke only a few words. Coincidence maybe?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Many of the clubs I go to also have dancers that speak very little inglés. So I'll usually just blurt out ¿Bailamos? and see who comes running.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Lopaw-Just tell them,"Mame mi papaya." They'll understand.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't mind this problem, but in my one trip to El Paso, most of the dancers seemed to have a basic understanding of English. I tried my best to remember high school Spanish with the one girl who clearly didn't understand English, but in the end, she just grabbed my cock and that pretty much settled it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion