tuscl

Lap Dancers, Massages, and Sluts

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
It seems to be the consensus around here that lap dancers are sluts, who are unworthy of marrying and receiving the uberdaddygenes of TUSCL members. I'm just trying to get my head around this.

Are women who get massages sluts? Does the non-reversible slutification occur if the masseuse touches their boobs? their butt?

15 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    They are sluts if the finger enters the vagina or asshole (or asswhole, as the case may be).

And, for the record, I've got no problem with sluts. Some of my best adventures have involved sluts. SLUTS RULE!!!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm not connecting the dots. What do strippers have to do with women get massages?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    motor, in the English Language, the word "massage" means "rub and knead (a person or part of the body) with the hands". During a typical lap dance these days, the custy massages the stripper. If my presumption that "lap dancer" refers to a woman doesn't apply to your personal situation, sorry, didn't mean to be exclusionary.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't think of dancers as sluts unless they are sleeping with several other guys. Just one or two people, she is respectable.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If she's like Juice, run. Run fast.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I've grown to appreciate ilbbaicnl Juice. He's good people. Weird as fuck...but that's OK!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    he's certainly weird as fuck, big stretch he's going for with this line of logic (if you can call it that)
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have the best time with sluts
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "It seems to be the consensus around here that lap dancers are sluts"

There are many who will denigrate dancers by calling them that name. I will not call them that, in jest, seriously or ANY other context.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Sluts are my favorites. At this time in my life I'm not going to marry any woman, slut or not.

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm a slut too. What's the point?
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I have nothing derogatory to say about strippers or any sex worker for that matter. I would of course not have a relationship with them other than business.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I don't think women go for massages for orgasims, I've heard them talk, and it's all about relaxation. I say they have it wrong, after I blow a load, I'm very relaxed!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    ^^^I certainly can't speak for anyone else but the Big O is the reason that I go to LAMP's. I expect the relaxation part afterwards as well.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    proud to be a slut...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion