tuscl

The Age Old Debate

gavinmacloud
Michigan
Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:04 AM
When it comes to strip clubs, would you rather spend more on beauty but receive less benefits, or spend the same or less on less beauty but with more benefits? This is obviously a question of relevance and those clubs in one's proximity. (Although I thoroughly enjoyed the TJ posts and the seemingly incredible value opportunities, I believe those clubs are out of reach for most readers here and therefore out of scope for this query.) If you have ever read my profile or reviews, you know where my loyalties stand. But I'm curious to know how other hobbyists feel and think. Would you rather share company with more attractive women - but ultimately receive much less bang for your buck? Is your sense of value tied to the visual experience rather than the visceral? Also, does one's personal life factor in? If you have a significant other, are you more likely to seek out an opposite attraction at the clubs? As an example, my wife would be considered attractive by any measure, but is mostly proper in her demeanor. As a result, I think I seek out more lascivious clubs that satisfy my inner (and sometimes outer) degenerate. On the other end, do those with partners deemed less attractive seek out strip clubs where the dancers are commonly seen as more attractive - even though they may spend more money and go home with balls of various shades of blue? I'm sure this unscientific query will end up confirming the old saying, "Different strokes for different folks," bit I'm curious to hear y'all's thoughts...

34 comments

• CB42DDD
    10 years ago
    Well i firmly believe in that everyone has different tastes whats hawt to one person is not always hawt to another .. As for who gets my money at a club it will be a mixture of how i see them eye candy wise and the show they put on and chemistry .. I do most of my tipping on stage or table side so i do not have the extra complications you guys do with the VIP
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @OP: In practice there is no dilemma since the best looking ones generally also provide the most extras benefits.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    MORE on benefits.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Doug-100% agreement. I've had the best looking gal at a club give me the type of treatment that one expects from fat chicks. Let me add this. A chicks personality also is a major factor. If we don't click, I don't care how hot or how freaky she is, we probably won't make a connection.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    The second option. They don't have to be 9's or 10's for me to want to dance/chill with them. Friendliness goes a loooooooong way. I'm not trying to generalize here, but in my experience, more often than not, the super hot strippers KNOW they're very attractive and therefore don't do as much. Slick, I think your example is an exception to that.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I agree GoVikings.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    To get a hot chick, click like Slick. That's the trick.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    False dichotomy. I'm with Dougster on this one; I've never noticed any meaningful correlation between hotness and willingness to fuck. Now, to be fair, I've been told that my standards for "hot" are lower than some other guys, and that some women whom others call hot, are *not* by my standards, notably Hollywood Hotties such as Angelina Jolie and others. So maybe that skews my position somewhat, but the girls I consider attractive also seem to be some of the busiest in the club, hookers or no, so I can't think I'm too far off the norm.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Beauty>Benefits
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I would never pay for anyone's company. If you can't get company for free, you're just in denial about being a major douchebag.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I've had this debate many a time. I usually find the 9's and 10's lazier than the 7's. The 7's also tend to give you more for your buck, whereas the 10 won't want to chat, just dance and go.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Ugly fat girls need love too.:)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Does that mean that you're moving to Pacoima?
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I've not seen quite the relationship between a girl being a 10 and being prude and/or lazy. There may be a loose correlation, but its certainly not enough for me assume a 10 isn't going to be an active participant in my prurient proclivities or that her price is going to be out of whack. To try and answer the question though, I do both. I like a bit of variety, I'd say that probably aligns with the idea of seeing out the opposite of what you've got at home. I think that's really the principle behind seeking out something different than what's waiting at home.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I got the worst lapper of my life from one of the hottest dancers I've ever seen - basically just sat other and shook her boobs. On the other hand, a slightly hotter dancer gave me one of the best I've ever had. Just can't generalize!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Am I the only one who cares about personality?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    For many of us it can depend on mood and how much time you have. If I only have a short time to visit I will probably try to get as much bang for the buck as possible, knowing that I have to make it count. But if I am under no time constraint then it's nice to check out the eye candy at a leisurely pace.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    You can't generalize, but only speak from personal experience. In my experience I have not received great games from hotter chicks. The better dances have come from the girls who know they have to work to keep business. The hot chick knows she can get money from most poor saps who walk through the door and just want to see tits. She doesn't like the experienced monger such as those on this site who know what they want and will ask for it. So I will go for more mileage every time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I won’t get a dance from a dancer that I am not attracted to; but I would rather get a good/high-mileage dance from a 6 that I still find attractive/desirable than a low-mileage dance from a 9 .
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I agree Papi.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    It depends on the location. Unless the clubs in your local area all lame ass clubs, then you don't have to make a choice between beauty and benefits, as long as you are patient, and willing to call it a day on those occasions where the club is abnormally busy. The problem is a lot of people are too impatient or short on time. In local area clubs I have been known to so no to dozens of dancers while waiting for one of the hot dancers who give great lap dances to be available, and the dancers know not to even bother asking if certain dancers are there. Out of town it is different. Even so I have rarely been to a club where there wasn't at least one hot dancer who gave lots of mileage, and thanks to sites like this I will know who those dancers are and plan my time accordingly. When out of town, I rarely have to make a choice, since I will visit before the club gets too busy, and the hot dancers are there. However when I do have to make a choice, I'll only choose a dance from a dancer who is at least an 8 in looks, and her dance quality is rated high. Otherwise I'll just sit in the club an hour or two and watch the dancers on stage.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    @SlickSpic- I think personality is a vitally important part of the interaction with a stripper. What I mean is, I will go for a girl who's hot, but if we just don't connect on a personal level, I'm not likely to buy another dance from her. On the flip side, if there is a girl who is quite clearly the life of the party, I can always go for that, even if they have a less than perfect body. I actually wish this one fat chick would actually return to my favorite club, not because she had a great body but the fact she was a fun girl, not to mention the fact she was a very naughty girl.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I don't downgrade the quality of life by picking ultimatums. If they don't have beauty AND benifits (for me that's super HMD), then I don't bother with them. And that first option's the worst. I've tried it, trust me, just feeling the legs do NOT do the job.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    I have dealt with this in my area. A few clubs with smoking hot but dance prices are much higher and mileage can Cary greatly. But there is a honey hole that offers 10 dances during the day that can provide a very good time. The dancers here are decent with a couple hot dancers. I then choose dances for half the cost with twice, or more, the fun. But that's just me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    If my girl isn't doing the job, I don't care what she looks like, and if she's getting me happy, I still don't care what she looks like. That being said, my go to girls run the range from model beautiful to pretty plain, and I love them all!
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I don't care about a dancer's personality, I could care less about what 99% of the strippers in a club think, not to mention several of my favorites I can barely stand their voices, case in point Brenna at Kahoots, I can't stand her fake baby doll voice. Thankfully when she is in the back dancing she isn't gabbing that much. As long as a dancer is skilled and knows how to grind well, and doesn't take too much of a break during the dances she can have zero personality for all I care. Skylar at Fantasyland, who retired about a year ago, had a personality less interesting than watching grass grow, and never talked at all when giving a dance. She made up for it with a very hot body and a very good lap dance.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Any stripper that gives extras gets my money
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    My experience at Treasures Vegas seemed to be both. I was approached by one of the awesome lady, tall (6 footer with shoes on) blond model type body. She stayed around for one hour at my table, we got to talk about a lot of stuff, there was chemistry and the night was about right for an awesome lapdance. Another unforgettable experience. So yeah, for me, I get both: hot chicks + good chemistry. I also go for chemistry all the time, even if the chick is 8 and below.
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    It all depends on who catches my eye really and if and I decide to taje it the extra mile if she's game
  • gavinmacloud
    8 years ago
    A great discussion that seemed to have died off (probably my fault as question-poser). Since I last frequented strip clubs on the reg, I've spent more time in the fetish world ([view link], check it out), and I've seemed to find the same scenarios in my strip club days: less beauty equals more benefits. (I'll let your minds fill in the blanks on the kind of benefits a gal from a fetish site will provide.) But ya know, it's probably just me. I'm willing to sacrifice looks for personality/naughtiness/expediency when it comes to the ladies.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If I had to choose ît would be beauty over mileage but in practice such a decision is rarely necessary. I just pay the hot girls more for mileage when necessary. If that doesn't work then I either settle for mileage from the less attractive dancers or I settle for Rosie.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Yeah, the "did you stop beating your wife?" nature of the question makes it difficult to answer ... it may be the case that as a group, the most beautiful women are more likely to not offer extras or to pump up their price, but as individuals, it doesn't seem that uncommon to not have to settle. As it is, I think I make my decision on overall fun factor, where Fun = beauty + services + personality. There are combat minimums (not interested in anyone under 7.5, maybe 7 if I'm drunk, no matter how awesome they are), but they can make up for a little weakness in one area by being better in another
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Age old debate indeed. I like balance. I will not spend money on less than a 7(tastes vary of course) usually and if I do it's a pity dance. So I don't compromise on the beauty front too much. That said, the 8.5s and up are in fact most likely to put forth the least effort/mileage. So I usually go with a 7 or 8 that may not do anything "extra" but will put in effort in the other areas.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, another old thread, but I'm glad it came back. Yes, it can be a dilemna, but there are sufficient options out there. I won't pay an ugly woman, much, I'd have to be truly desparate, but here in Detroit our options are always good. Beauty is attractive and I like having sex with a beautiful woman. So, I'd go for beauty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion