tuscl

Dudes lying on TUSCL

Friday, December 27, 2013 1:12 PM
I realize that there's a certain amount of BS you have to accept on this forum, but I find it interesting when dudes talk about amazing SC's and awesome babes, and yet they clam up when you ask them where is all occurred. I call shenanigans!

51 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    In regards to the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. I immediately assume that half of what is written here is unadulterated bull shit. Then I start widdling it down from there. In some cases all I have to see is the posters name and I know it's bull shit. Other times it takes a few posts before I figure it out.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: "Dudes lying on TUSCL" Just wait until you read the writings of RickyBoyDugan and txtittyfuck.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Wait... you mean... Juicebox et al is pulling my leg with his chicken in the butt thing?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    People can't always give you all the details you'd like because they need to protect the anonymity of themselves and the dancers. Player11 talks about scoring with a "bevy" of extras girls. He is one who posts pictures of some of the girls, and to me they are (were) less than average looks-wise. But that's due to different personal tastes, not about anyone BSing. I envy guys who can get turned on by women who are not unattainable for them.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Who you callin' a liar? I will text you a photo of my 14 inch dick to prove it!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not again Moto. I'm still having nightmares from the last photo.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I believe a lot of the claims of the more reputable posters here. And although I too get alot of play where I club I rarely name names, especially to random requests from people I don't know.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    LOL Did you just realize this Sir?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I envy guys who can get turned on by women who are not unattainable for them." ONLY women who are so high up on a pedestal, that they are impossible to attain, are able to be attractive to you? Must be a hard way to be a sexual being. You can't find anything attractive about women who ARE attainable?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Darn, you caught me. I admit it, I'm lying about my dick size.
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    Yeah, and as someone who has only been to one SC ever, but planning to start up, it's nice to get input. Kinda discouraging when lots of it is bs.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Guys never exaggerate their sexual exploits.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Well since NO woman is attainable to 60 y/o aspie/psycho fuck alutard, guess he is in the same boat as the guy he is criticizing (so what else is new?)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Human beings have an orifice out of which comes mostly shit. They also have a butt hole.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Deogol my friend...Juice has assured me the the drumstick up the asshole stuff is totally -- no foolin' -- true. Totes McGotes amigo. The Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay is the way to get free sex with strippers! On the other hand, it hasn't worked for me yet...last time I tried the bouncer totally kicked my ass...maybe Juice was lying. Whadya think?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I try to leave out enough details that you can't identify me, the club, or the dancer. Considering that I've been to a number of other clubs that do not show up on my user profile, it's not that hard to do.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay is the way to get free sex with strippers!" I'd like to see you prove it to me. :)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    My credibility has been questioned in a few PMs and occasionally on the discussion board. First couple of times it really bothered me. Now?......I could give a rat's crap if tusclers think that I am peddling bullshit. I am here for information and entertainment. Many tusclers provide good info and advice as well as some laughs for my benefit. I reciprocate whenever I have an experience worth relating in a review or in a discussion topic. Consider it shenanigans if you wish.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol sounds like the OP "dude" ain't getting none.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    art: "My credibility has been questioned in a few PMs and occasionally on the discussion board." Plenty of haters on this board. Can't handle that some people can do things they can't or do things they can much better than them.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jestie, of course, is my favorite hater. Very eager to jump on most anyone who mentions something about them that is even slightly outside the lines of what his bleak, cynical worldview is limited to and he instantly calls them a liar and will pile on the conspiracy theories to explain it away. Has gone after me, Nukey, carolynne that I can remember, probably others.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    lopaw - Perhaps what he isn't getting, is good enough info from others to "get some". Only he knows for sure.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @Dougster haven't seen jester on the board in a minute. Wonder what happened to him.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    On the other side of the same issue; I find that the animosity of this site allows me to tell the truth.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    BTW So Faking, why isn't Obama in front of a Kenyan flag or a star and crescent? Ted Cruz is the closet Canadian. I think you're kindof a Birther wannabe.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Funny thread
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I think dallas has the correct point, but only when talking about the serial members, not the fly bys.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    EVERYONE lies to some extent. It is just a matter of Degree & about What and Where you lie.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ Yes Alucard, this should be engraved in stone.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I think one thing that hasn't been mentioned is that LE reads this, or at least we can reasonably expect them to, and so you just can't name names and places. Also, sometimes, I'd like to keep a good thing to myself, and so does everyone else here, probably.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ True dat DandyDan. I would hate for Uncle LEO to start closin' KFCs to prevent assorted perverts from usin' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. That stuff is nutritious and delicious and pervalicious. So we GOTS TA keep the powers o' the KRIS-pay on the QT. Use one of those unbreakable codes like $$$.5 for how much you paid for somethin'. And 68 my brother....the zipman only digs puttin' drumsticks up the ass o' FEMALE strippers. Well...maybe I'd consider a post-op tranny...not like I could see the Adam's apple from that angle anyway. But only if she was a HAWT trans-woman and I wasn't all distracted by the Adam's apple or some disturbing man hands!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I and some of my relatives have banned KFC for personal consumption due to MSG in their chicken. We can't digest it properly so that stuff is like poison. It tastes good going down but I heard the same thing about antifreeze. I think MSG sensitivity is like an allergy except it doesn't kill you even though after I ate at FAtz cafe, I felt like I was dying the next day. It was one of the worst days of my life. I was dizzy, nauseous, had a headache, diarhea,. Only good thing was that I didn't know it was MSG in their food that was killing me but someone in our group wasn't eating much and talked about it. After talking about it, other relatives thought they had food poisoning at FATZ and never ate there again. It wasn't food poisoning but sure feels like.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some pizza places put MSG in their ingredients or buy it already in their pizza sauce. If this keeps up, I'm going on an unplanned weight loss program. KFC tasted great the last time I ate some over a decade ago. Just make sure your stripper can handle it. Even if she has an MSG problem, she'll probably be too young to know it because nobody teaches anyone about problems with these synthetic compounds they add to our food to make you eat more.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    If anything I under tell my experiences. Anyone that frequents the same places that I do know exactly who I am talking about and what I hint towards. I will only give names of ROBs and to promote my favs a little but I don't tell how far they will go.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I think the guys getting the most are talking the least. Why jeopardize a good thing by giving out too much Intel?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @scvlr If I have a good fav, I feel like I owe it to her to recommend her. But then again, I've never had any luck getting extras from favs, or getting them to be my sugar baby. If that every happened I wouldn't promote them unless they were sure they wanted me to. Because of potential problems with LE and club management.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Shark my man -- how much MSG can a stripper absorb rectally? Probably not enough to be a problem... The Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay lives on!!!!
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    I used to recommend girls on line but not anymore. Most of the time they don't want their name mentioned on line as the threads always turn into cat fights with their completion or guys just making up bs.
  • sc_guy
    11 years ago
    As ilbbaicnl pointed out earlier, people can’t always give the details. I had an excellent private dance one time in which the limits kept shifting—in my favor—as we went along. While there was no penetration, it was clearly beyond club policy, and then some. Afterwards, the dancer did ask me not to tell anyone, and to this day, I don’t even mention what state it took place in. If a dancer is good to me, why would I do something that could get her in trouble? Plus, it would certainly end my relationship with her if the information could be traced back to me. At the same time, it is clear that a lot of guys are full of BS on this forum and elsewhere. I tend to be wary of people who give too many specifics, which can read like a Penthouse Forum.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    BTW sc_guy's avatar is Gov. Nikki Haley of South Carolina. He's not showing her face so she can still get the Republican nomination.
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • sc_guy
    11 years ago
    Politics at its best. Come to think of it, we can do worse than voting for her!
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Im a bull dike dancer stud
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Just remember everyone, before you try to stick your finger under her thong, she got a gun for Christmas.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    You guys make some good points, I guess dudes don't want wives or friends, etc from figuring out their posts. But I still think it's BS, when a dude can't say where the best party is.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, you assholes better start sharing more explicit info. How the hell am I supposed to find out which strippers fuck if you don't tell me?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Have you tried to ask for more detailed information in a PM sofaking87? Some persons may be more talkative privately.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Alucard I think that most seasoned PL's here will only share intel like that thru a PM with posters that they have either met in person or that they have developed a rapport with.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Possibly lopaw. I have on occasion shared some intel with members who were not know to me privately or thru forum conversation. I usually read anything that they wrote here prior to the PM sharing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion