tuscl

Midwestern extras

MrDeuce
Illinois
What are the best clubs in the Midwest for reasonably priced BJs, say $50-100? I know about Detroit and East St. Louis and have found willing providers at a club in Indianapolis and another in the Youngstown area, but what else is there in the old Northwest Territory plus adjacent states (western PA, WV, KY, MO, IA, MN)?

7 comments

• jack0505
    11 years ago
    Not happening ITC for that price
  • Digitech
    11 years ago
    Iowa - In a little town called Hamburg there's a place called Shotgun Geniez.

In Kansas City, you can go to Temptations on the day shift.

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    $50 to $100. Better look for lot lizards.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    You could try CT's in Gary IN: Dances are 3 for $50 plus ale-carte menu items (50-100-150 respectively I am told)and usually a choice of three dancers. No stage show private dances only.
    They also offer a adult theater ticket with free patron provided, line up to take your turn, group entertainment.

You could try The Rising Sun, 117 West Main, Madison WI

Where in Indy. Although I have not clubbed in Indy for quite a while, I seldom found any club that had girls doing ITC much less enough privacy for ITC. I used to go to Harem House, Dancers Show Club, PT's(before it went to crap), Rick's and Brad's Had several offer OTC at a high cost and a couple of others looking for a sugar daddy. I will be back working in Indy soon and would like to check it out once again.

• Otto22
    11 years ago
    Most any of the Gary clubs offer cheap extras if you can stand the ghetto ambiance.
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the responses! PM me if you want Youngstown or Indy details.
  • SamPerkins_420
    11 years ago
    If you're in IL, try Chantilly Lace or Exclusive Lingerie Botique in Rockford (both are on here).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion