tuscl

What sign are you?

Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:22 AM
This may or may not be amusing.. I'm a Scorpio

19 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm a Capricorn and it must be a good thing because the strippers are always telling me that I am compatible with whatever sign they are. :)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Gemini Aquemini
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Yield.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    OP, this is your pick-up line to the ladies???
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Groovy topic Mikey. Well, I'm a Cancer, but I really focus more on what my mood ring tells me than my sign. My mood ring gets all mellow when I sit around and smoke weed with my pet rock. Then I feel more like a Libra. Say, you wanna bring the wife over to the key party we're havin' tonight? I got the new Village People 8-track! Whoa...head rush from the '70s flashback!
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Scorpio
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    When asked by strippers, I always say I'm "Positive."
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @I always say I'm negative. Most women usually are talking about stds ne? I'm a taurus and fit the...bull (get it, i said bull when it should be bill I'm a hoot *snark*). Tempermental, intelligent and a general sweetheart.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @I always say I'm negative. Most women usually are talking about stds ne? I'm a taurus and fit the...bull (get it, i said bull when it should be bill I'm a hoot *snark*). Tempermental, intelligent and a general sweetheart.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    @Estafador -- 'Bares" repeating.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    I'd love to know what % of strippers are actually into the zodiac and what % learn its intricacies as a conversation point.
  • Tyres
    11 years ago
    I remember there was once a horrible basketball team in Pittsburgh that gutted its roster and then filled all the positions with players who were Pisces. They took a sheik, a couple twins, an old white guy who could only shoot set-shots, and Dr. J., and they became the best team in the league. If that doesn't prove the importance of the zodiac, I don't know what would.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I almost never get asked this question in a strip club. If they know anything about Astronomy, they might know originally thousands of years ago your sign indicated what zodiac star constellation the sun aligned with during your birth month. Stars do move. After thousands of years, the sun is typically in a different zodiac star constellation than what astrology says is your sign. For example astrology says my sign is Cancer but the sun was in the constellation of Gemini when I was born. All the signs are off about a month as far as zodiac constellations go. I often read two horoscopes. They both often make no sense whatsoever. One did recently though. It read something like it may be to my gain to save my money. Yeah right. :). Who wouldn't that apply to?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Dolla sine !
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Think of 69 and that's me!
  • PinkLips
    11 years ago
    Leo
  • fetish_dancer
    11 years ago
    Aquarius
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Are we the Floaters now? Float, Float on.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Middle finger
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion