tuscl

Stupid Ways of Indicating Dollar Amounts

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Maybe I'm too critical, but I get very annoyed when I see read reviews that say something like this:

"Valet (0.07), No cover, Coat check (0.02)" "HJ (1.20)"

Or

"got BBBJ for $$$"

Why change dollar amounts into decimals like 0.07? It takes fewer characters to write $7 or $2 or $120, and it's clearer.

And what does $$$ even mean? Is it $300 or simply a lot of money?

Why do reviewers do this? Do they think it's cool? Well, reviewers, if you keep writing dollar amounts in such douche-bag ways, you will be cursed with air dances and covered blow jobs!

14 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm with you Jack. That annoys me so much too. The .07 thing for a beer. Totally gay.

I guess they figure LE isn't going to figure out what "I paid $$$ for a blow job" means. Only those with an Orphan Annie Sectet Society Decoder Ring will figure it out.

Plus 1 Jack.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Jack-Maybe if you switched back to regular coffee, zit wouldn't bother you.

Never mind. It bothers me, too.

@Moto-Drink more Olvatine.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @motorhead and jack....

SHHHHH!!!

You guys are totally giving away enough info for Uncle Leo to figure out our super secret code. Don't fuck this up my friends.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Zip-Uncle Leo is too busy interrupting nephew Jerry during telethons.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Its almost as bad as the reviewers that tell you that drinks were the normal price and VIP was expensive.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    because they're from usasexguide. I'm guessing 1.70 means $170? WHO THE FUCK pays that much for a hand job? WTH
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    It IS retarded. Like the people who say "I spent $$$ while we were back there. Left happy." What does that even mean?

I guess they're looking to not incriminate themselves even though everyone can read between the lines. If you paid 150 for sex, just say so.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    It's some sort of Alutard code speak.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    "I spent $$$ while we were back there. Left happy."

I always leave a VIP happy because I got some boobies in my face from a hottie. LOL..... if you are not happy in VIP then why the hell go.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @crsm maybe it was expected that they'd be happy in VIP and they were disappointed. I know it happened to me twice.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    OK lets make a clear post: I had 3 16 oz Naragansetts -- $4.00 apiece and I tipped another $5. She had one Red Bull for $5.50, plus $1.50 tip. I got 4 dances for $90.00 which included 2 acts that made me smile, feel drained and want to smoke a bowl with the sunroof open despite the fact it was snowing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    They only know Text Talk &/or are just Lazy.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^

There is much truth in what Alucard just posted.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    THX Art. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion